Help from a friend is always appreciated!
While you are here, we need to know if you want to contribute your two cents on treadmillpicks.com, we welcome you with open arms to write for us.
What do you get?
Fair enough! Getting to write for us, we will offer you a link back to your website or page.
Ready to submit an article?
Here is what you need to consider first and foremost;
- Your article must have an introduction, main body, and a conclusion.
- We really appreciate headings and subheadings.
- Make sure to write more than 1000 words to keep the quality and coherence of the writing intact.
How you can make it interesting?
- You can always add a guide or a tutorial.
- A combination of audio and visuals make more impact in comparison to just words on paper.
- Do not forget to give credit for the media you will be using in the article.
Must-have for an article
- No plagiarism
- Proper use of grammar and complete sentences
- Use of headings and subheadings
- Add images to make it more engaging
- Create SEO-friendly article
What increases the chances of getting approved?
Well, quality over quantity is what we are up for. Making your article worth approval make sure to follow the below-mentioned criteria.
- Linking and relating back your article to the post.
- Submitting the article in a standard .html format or else we are no enemies to doc or docs files.
- Using a standard width and height for the images or media you are using.
- Writing in a way that is easily comprehendible and understandable for everyone out there.
A few more tips to get approval!
- Linking must be authentic and natural.
- Plagiarism is what we are highly allergic to.
- Readability and engagement; headings, subheadings, bullets, or points are always pleasing to the eyes and mind.
- SEO friendly content is a guilty pleasure.
What not to be mistaken?
Being as fair as we can be, submitting an article to us does not mean that it will definitely go on our website as we make sure to put what’s authentic and will be in the best benefit of our website and the audience.
Done with the writing; ready?
Cutting down to what’s next, email your writing at email@example.com