For more than ten years, Facebook has played a significant role in our lives. We use it for socializing, shopping, expressing our opinions, and even viewing videos.
There are several available reels and films to watch.
Yet, have you ever noticed that your Facebook videos have louder audio than those on other platforms?
This could cause disappointment, so in order to prevent it, we have provided this tutorial on how to turn down your Facebook’s loud sounds. So let’s investigate this.
How can I disable video sound on iOS?
The procedures to be taken if you’re using an iOS device are as follows:
- Launch the Facebook app.
- On the right screen of the app, tap the three vertical lines.
- From the menu that appears, select Settings and Privacy.
- Then, click Settings.
- Tap Preferences from the list of choices.
- visit the media.
- choose “Autoplay” and go to Videos begin with audio.
- The automatic sound can be turned off or on using an option.
How can I disable the video sound on Android?
The procedures to take are as follows if you’re using an Android device and wish to turn off the video sound:
- On your Android phone, launch the Facebook app.
- Then click the three vertical lines in the bottom right corner of your program.
- Go to Privacy and Settings.
- Go to Settings now.
- Choose Preferences by tapping down on the provided menu.
- visit the media.
- Choose autoplay now.
You may find the automatic sound on/off switch by going to Videos start with sound. Choose Off
You can quickly disable the videos using your Facebook app by selecting the provided option. You may utilize the volume button and sound settings to adjust the videos’ loudness as well. Ne
nevertheless, only videos and your mobile device will operate with these settings. It cannot be used on reels.
You can quickly switch off and change the volume of the Facebook videos you watch by following the methods we’ve outlined.
We offer a guide for both iOS and Android devices. But, if you are still unclear about the method we have described, kindly let us know in the comments section below.
We will respond to you right away.