Acrylic nails are one of the most prominent fashion accessories. It takes a lot of practice and a few techniques to wear nails properly. This process is usually gets done by beauticians or professionals. However, if you want to try it at home then you need to know some skills and essential products.
- Acrylic powder
- Liquid monomer
- nails brush
- Nail primer
- Cuticle pusher
- Acrylic nail tips
- Tip Cutter/Scissors
- Acrylic nail file
- Dappen dish/Glass bowl
Cleaning your Nails
It’s very important to clean your nails before putting on . Use a cuticle pusher and remove the dead skin from the nails smoothly. It will help the acrylic nails to stick for a long time.
Applying Acrylic Nails
- Mix the acrylic powder with the liquid monomer in the dappen dish
- Dip the acrylic nailbrush deeply in the dappen dish.
- Don’t make the brush too wet or too dry as it will not let acrylic nails stay.
- Now dip the brush into the acrylic powder and make a tiny acrylic ball.
- Take off the excess liquid from the brush.
- Start applying the acrylic balls near the cuticle and move the acrylic smoothly to make an even surface.
- You can move the acrylic accordingly to cover your nail completely.