Last updated on March 12th, 2022 at 07:53 am
- Dual subwoofer: 4Ω (ohm) (voice coil)
- This Sub is rated at 250W (RMS) | 500W MAX
- 2″ diameter voice coil to push sub diaphgram
- Quality bass production via double stitched & nicely treated paper cone for
- Composite foam surround for greater flexibility
- Incorporates a Y35 ferrite magnet!
- Spring terminals for easy & quick connectivity
- Sub power: 250W (RMS) | 500W (MAX)
- Sub size: 8″
- Sub type: Dual 4 ohm
- Voice coil (dia): 2″ (50.4mm)
- FS: 50.205Hz
- QTS: 0.629
- QES: 0.762
- QMS: 3.582
- VAS: 6.598 liters
- SPL: 82.3 dB (@1w/1m)
The CT sound Tropo has been proved as one of the best 8 inch subwoofers from the best speaker brand for car audio. These subwoofers are the most versatile when it comes to better sound quality and performance with its 400 watts RMS and 800 watts MAX power. These amazing wattage offers a significant advantage as compared to other same size woofers.
Coming to the sub-bass; a more potent motor, optimized suspension, and bigger voice coil does not sacrifice sub-bass output. This subwoofer offers a 4 layer copper $ ohm dual voice coil. The cone is made up of polypropylene composite paper that is reinforaced with 3% carbon fiber that offers the best sound quality to the listeners.
These speakers make the best choice for every kind of use without being heavy on your pocket. There are no other alternatives that provide customers with such a great sound and impressive bass at such a reasonable price. Along with the price, these speakers are the most durable and very well built. Whether you are interested in installing a new pair or upgrading your older speakers with the addition of a pair of subwoofers, this one is the best choice to go for.
- Logo printed embossed circular rubber band around the magnet casing offers durable speaker.
- The magnet is safely kept inside a firm and strong casing attached to the sub basket providing high-end sound.
- This subwoofer offers the best sound at the best price.
- It comes with a good mounting depth.
- Fine black finish makes give them a luxurious outlook.
- Some people find it a bit expensive for a 8 inches car speaker
These speakers have been performing way better than the expectation of the users as per what consumers have to say, “I replaced my factory speaker to these subwoofers and it blowed my mind for their size and the construction. These 8 inches speakers hit harder than some of the 12 inches I have seen”. While others have to say; “this little guy is a powerhouse. Running them at 200 watts and it totally seems very optimal for the price and size.”