Reputed and well known for being upscale, Docker’s men shoes are masterfully crafted and voguish. Speak of the high-quality material they are made up of or the styles that transition effortlessly from casual to formal, home to work, or party to the family gathering.
Well, the secret lies in the design and the material Docker’s men shoes are crafted from.
There are no fewer reasons to choose Dockers as your formal wear and also as oh-so-great party wear.
- Non-metallic shanks; NMT, non-metallic toe, also known as a composite toe, does not allow heat or cold to contact the foot, keeping them at a comfortable temperature. The good news with non-metallic shank is that they easily pass through metal detectors, making your Dockers shoe airport-friendly.
- Ankle padding; a shoe is all about comfortable aware and most of the time is overlooked. Dockers men shoes come with extra padding around the ankle that offer additional support and comfort for a longer period of wearing or walking.
- Slip-resistance; super embarrassing, having a sudden slip amongst the crowd. Dockers shoes feature slip-resistant soles that are either made of rubber or are softer to prevent slipping when exposed to water or oil in comparison to other outsole compounds. Dockers men shoes have an efficacious grip over a slick floor.
- American Podiatric Medical Association Standard; The APMA recognizes products that are beneficial to foot health for a longer wearing period or daily foot care along with regular professional treatment. Dockers shoes are APMA accepted, which ensures the right care of your feet.
Including flip-flops to weekend shoes, casual and formal shoes, dress shoes, sandals and dockers men’s boat shoes, you get a wide range of options to style from everyday use to business meetings or a day out.
To complement your looks, here are some of the most popular Dockers men shoes.
Dockers Men’s Prostyle
Having a versatile pair of men’s Docker shoes in your wardrobe that you can wear to work and then to the after-party is what you need.
- Men’s Prostyle Dockers is the most popular style that offers a classy and casual outlook.
- They can be worn for work and play both. This line includes a variety of slip-on, which makes them comfortable and convenient to put on and remove.
- Along with classy and casual wear, some shoes have stitched for an upscale sneaker look.
Dockers Men’s Boat Shoes/Loafers
Slip-on, lace-ups or tassel; dockers men’s loafers offer comfortable mens summer shoes in a reasonable range.
- Dockers men’s boat shoes have classic Mid-Ship style that has been the most popular choice for men with an active lifestyle.
- They have non-slip properties along with moccasin style, which makes them perfect for boating.
- Grommets and lacing on the sides offer a foot-friendly wearing experience for every kind of foot.
Dockers Men’s Dress Shoes
An ideal choice for a long day at work, Dockers business casual male shoes are made to perfection. Cap-toe oxford Gordon will leave you in awe with its gorgeous black and cordovan colour.
- It has a Docker Stain Defender that prevents the shoes from getting dirt or water marks.
- Its patented stain resistance treatment repels liquid.
- They are sturdy yet highly fashionable.
- Dockers Rubberlon grip offers tread for mud and ice.
You may ask, why choose Dockers?
Bringing a revolutionary change in the way business casual wear transformed Dockers stand out amongst all. Whether it is about a comfortable fit, keeping up with the trends or having a high-quality pair of shoes at affordable rates, Dockers men shoes will not disappoint you in any way.
Launched in San Francisco in 1986 as a lead brand for khakis, Dockers introduced their men and women wear from shoes to belts, pants, and other accessories.
The technology used in the manufacturing of Dockers shoes is what sets them apart from other alternative brands. Not just the wearing, but comfortable and easy maintenance is not an issue with Dockers; liquid and dust resistant material, trendy designs, and long wearing hours.
Where to buy dockers shoes must not be a question to you as being a top-notch brand, you can literally find them anywhere from brand stores to their online platform.
Dockers men’s boat shoes; styling
Well, Dockers’ make sure that every pair of shoes you own must complement your dressing and appearance on the whole, whether you are at work or going to have some fun with friends.
Here are some of the tips to style your new pair of Dockers Men’s Boat Shoes.
- Jeans go-to: Boat shoes and denim go hand in hand effortlessly offering a nautical look. The cherry on the top, cuff the hem of your jeans to add a little spice.
- Chinos: There is no better combination than colourful chinos with boat shoes. Though it has to be done thoughtfully. A preppy staple; chinos with polo shirts and boat shoes or to go semi-formal you can always top your pants with a button-down shirt and a blazer.
- Shorts: A perfect combination for a fun yet classy summertime. Wearing boat shoes with shorts is nothing more than balancing out the details. An attention-grabbing pair of boat shoes paired with more tailored and plainer shorts is nothing less than a statement.
A friendly advice
Where boat shoes can be worn with every kind of clothes, it is important to know the right way. Conventionally, boat shoes are not worn with socks. If you plan on wearing socks or you feel more comfortable with socks under boat shoes, make sure to put on one’s with an extra low cut, which is not visible outside of the shoes.
Dockers is not just about a particular line of shoes that offers ultimate comfort, their entire product line offers pioneering technology with 360 smart flex, sure grip, stretch fabric, slip and water or dust resistance, and extended sizes and width. Aiming towards comfort and convenience, you can always choose your perfect pair as per your taste.