For all of its wonderful, romantic intentions, Valentine’s Day can be somewhat of a nuisance.
Riding straight on the heels of the holiday chaos, Valentine’s Day always gets up quicker than we recall.
We wanted to send out our presents early this year, but here we are, less than two weeks away from the big holiday, still scanning the internet for creative Valentine’s Day gifts for women.
We’ve collected a few budget favorites, emphasizing presents that can be bought at the last minute.
Whether you’re searching for a pretty pair of earrings, a delicious treat to consume, or a set of impossibly-cozy slippers, plenty of presents can come on short notice.
Have we mentioned that the holiday will be here in less than two weeks?
Read on for the greatest last-minute Valentine’s Day presents for women – with most coming in under $100.
Le Creuset Herb Planter
Price at time of publishing: $31.95
- A lovely planter is the finest method to maintain your indoor herb garden in tip-top form. We adore this choice from Le Creuset.
- The glazed stoneware is nonporous, non reactive, and resistant to chipping, stains, and splits.
- The planter and matching tray comes in six stunning hues, like Le Creuset’s world-renowned Dutch ovens.
- These planters are ideal for indoor usage and dishwasher-safe for quick clean-up.
Shavel Sherpa Electric Blanket
Price at time of publishing: $199.99
- A comfy blanket is much better when it’s warmed up, and we love that an electric blanket can provide that incomparable warmth with the flick of a switch.
- Our editors put some of the finest electric blankets to the test in real life, and this Shavel blanket proved our absolute favorite.
- It heats up fast, has two distinct heating zones, and is simple to clean.
- This cozy present is excellent for encouraging your loved one to indulge in extra self-care.
Read: February Offers Huge Discounts on These 5 Items
Esarora Ice Roller
Price at time of publishing: $21.99
- Nothing can wake you up more than a freezing-cold ice roller, a terrific method to lessen morning puffiness.
- This cheap item is a delightful way to offer someone a little leisure.
- It’s simple to use, store, and clean, which might be the key to alleviating headaches and migraines while boosting circulation.
Riedel Performance Champagne Glass
Price at time of publishing: $79
A bottle of champagne is a requirement at every party, and it’s even more romantic on Valentine’s Day.
- Every excellent bottle of champagne deserves gorgeous stemware, and Riedel’s Performance range of glasses is the ideal option.
- They’re long and slender with an optic surface on the bowl, which not only improves the glass’s visual but also spotlights the delicate scents and tastes of the drink.
- These lovely, delicate glasses are an ideal present for any champagne fan.
Read: 20+ Absolute No Brainer Holiday Gift Ideas
OXO Compact Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Price at time of publishing: $27.4
Cold brew enthusiasts know how great it is to have a new batch waiting in your refrigerator, and the icy-cold and uber-refreshing beverage is simple to whip up at home with the correct equipment.
- Our editors put some of the major cold brew machines to the test, and out of all the models we tested, the Oxo Brew Compact Cold Brew Coffee Maker got the top rank.
- It’s simple to use, gives consistent results, and is portable.
- This is a terrific present for any coffee enthusiast known for blowing their monthly budget on coffee shop indulgences.
Read: Don’t Miss These 12 Amazon President’s Day Sales!
Vitruvi Stone Diffuser
Price at time of publishing: $123
- This stone diffuser makes for a stunning decoration in any house.
- It employs two settings to disperse powerful, natural essential oils around your house.
- The rich smells given by Vitruvi are highly flavored and delightfully aromatic, but this adaptable diffuser may be used with any essential oil you have on hand.
- The sculptural shape appears like pottery rather than a diffuser, and the basic structure is easy to fill, clean, and operate.
Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera
Price at time of publishing: $69.95
This tiny and compact camera is a retro-inspired present anybody will adore.
- It’s the ultimate party accessory and a terrific way to record candid moments with friends and family.
- Though we live in a time where all images can be studied, manipulated, and filtered, this point-and-shoot camera is a delightful way to recall the simpler days of polaroid photography.
Read: Useful Things to Buy for less than $5 on Amazon
Kai Fragrance Room Diffuser
Price at time of publishing: $79
- Kai scent is brimming with gardenia, and aficionados of fragrance know how sweet, simple, and delicate it is.
- Consequently, it’s so much more than just perfume — it’s a terrific pick for your house.
- We adore this reed diffuser as an exquisite and refined present that will undoubtedly be a welcome addition to any decor.
- It’s also devoid of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and phosphates.