To lose weight easily, a right home treadmill is the best option to go for. Choosing the best treadmills at low cost can be pretty easy if you consider some important factors like space, size, price, build up, belt size, motor, and whatnot.
To select the Best Treadmill at low cost for household there are some important features to consider which are Weight limit, Horsepower, Running belt, Structure, Size, Weight.
Features To Consider Before Buying a Treadmill
A Treadmill have variety of features and options that one can get confused that which one to choose, so here are some important features to consider before buying a Treadmill so that you can choose a Best Treadmill at low cost;
- The Treadmills which are cheaper their weight capacity is not much. It is usually ranges between 200 to 300 pounds.
- The expensive Treadmills have more weight capacity and their weight limit usually ranges from 300 to 500 pounds.
- Before using the Treadmill, check the weight range in manufacturer’s guide for safety and the treadmills durability.
Horsepower is a speed or rate at which the work is done. The horsepower role in a Treadmill is enlisted;
- The more the Treadmill is used, the more horsepower will be needed.
- A Treadmill with a strong motor has the maximum speed of 12 to 14mph.
The Horsepower of a Treadmill is different for different purposes like;
- For walking purpose its 1.5 HP motor.
- For jogging purpose it is 2hp.
- For running purposes, the calculated horsepower needed is about 2.25 HP.
- The Treadmill Running Belt for walkers is usually shorter. The narrower are much common with size from 46 to 50 inches in length and 13 to 16 inches in width.
- For runners, its width ranges between 16 to 18 inches and the length 50 to 54 inches. Also, the adjustments of running belt is much easier when the Treadmill is in the runner category.
- If you are tall or over 6 feet, then the belt size will be greater and will need 54 inches running belt and 52 inches walking belt.
- For Tall runners the belt size suggested is 22 inches wide and 60 inches long.
- Once you have measured the space in your room then you should plan on that which treadmill size will be suitable for your room.
- Treadmills which are used in houses their size usually varies like, 7 feet length and 3 feet width.
- The folding treadmills get shorter in size even then, they cover much space while using.
- The Motorized Treadmills weight ranges between 200 to 220 pounds.
- On the other hand, the Manual Treadmills are light in weight and their weight is 62 pounds only.
- The Treadmills are powerful which have heavy motors. The motor is an essential part of treadmills because they measure the weight differences.
The display of the treadmill comes in various types that are variant in nature—LED, & LCD screens are most common.
- The LED displays are usually precise—they consume less power than the normal displays but also are limited to status. Most of the treadmills for running at home with LED display are much more economical. They are also easy to read because of large status figures and have buttons for controls.
- The LCD display is much more aesthetic than the LED ones—they usually contain touch control system. These are integrated with connectivity features; Bluetooth, & Wi-Fi.
|T11 Power Back Iron Set 4-SW||View Product|
|LAZRUS Premium Golf Irons Individual or Golf Irons||View Product|
|Square Strike Irons - 7, 8, 9 Irons - Golf Iron Set -for Men & Women||View Product|
|MAZEL Single Length Golf Club Irons Set 4-SW (9 Pieces)||View Product|
|TaylorMade M4 Iron Set||View Product|
|TaylorMade Golf M2 Iron Set||View Product|
|Callaway Golf 2019 Big Bertha Iron Set||View Product|
|Wilson Staff Golf Men's D7 Irons (Sold as Set)||View Product|
1. Maximus Sports Bluetooth Treadmill
- Dimensions – 51 x 10 x 25in
- Weight – 57 Pounds
- Manufacturer – Maximus Sports
This type of Treadmill consists of an with an on board computer which is so easy to use and also of pulse sensors which measures the time, speed, time, calories burned, distance, and heart rate. Moreover, it includes 12 auto programs also the manual mode. You can select the speed easily with the help of quick keys which are at 2kmph, 4kmph, 6kmph, 8kmph and 10kmph so it can goes with your workout having a speed range from 0-10km and its weight is 240lbs/110kg. The dimensions are sleek that allows storage in an average sized room as well.
- It’s inexpensive.
- Folds easily.
- Easy setup.
- Handles are not adjustable.
- Dangerous for kids
2. Real Relax 2 in 1 under Desk Treadmill
- Dimensions – 57.5 x 6 x 28.5inches
- Weight – 68 Pounds
- Manufacturer – Real Relax
Sturdy materials are used in its making. Maximum weight range 240 lbs. Have adjustable speed options ranging between 0.6-3.8mph by using remote control. The running mode ranges between 0.6-7.6mph. Have running belt which size is 17 x 42.5 inch.
- It has a sleek design
- Do not make any noise
- Remote will allow you to change speed and pause.
- No Cons Available.
3. Sunny Health and Fitness SF-T7515 Smart Treadmill
- Steel Material
- Incline Percentage – 12
- Deck Length – 49.5in
- Have Bluetooth, LCD and speakers
- Contain Pulse monitor
- Auto incline system
The total dimensions of this item are 64.5 x 50.5 x 28inch and weight of treadmill is about 121 pounds. It contains the Quick Button Auto Incline feature and has total 12 levels of incline which consists of 0 to 12% incline. This item consists of almost 3 main modes which are Calories, Speed and Time.
Made up of steel material and the total Deck length is almost 49.5 inches. The Speed Ranges from 1 to 8 miles per hour. The power consumption is smart depending on the speed attained by the user.
- Easily Foldable
- The wheels allows for easy mobility
- Easy and simple features.
- Can get load on high speed may want to get a floor pad
- It is a little hard to move even with the wheels, but one person can move it
4. Folding Treadmill for Home, Portable Electric Treadmill
- Alloy Steel Material
- Dimensions- 50.39 x 46.45 x 23.62in
- Power Supply source – Corded Electric
- Weight – 59.52 Pounds
- LCD Display
- Have Pulse Grip
It has 1.5HP Motor which is quiet enough and requires Speed of 0.5 to 6MPH which is adjustable. This is covered with Steel Frame and comes with 6 Level Shock Absorption System.
This Treadmill has a colourful Monitor which size is 5inch and can display the current Fitness. Moreover, can also have an option to put Smart Phone or tablet on. To keep you safe it contains a Safety Handle coming with Safe key and Heart Rate Sensor. Already have 3 exercise modes and 12 Pre-Set programmes. 90% Pre-Assembled and also have Transport Wheels, so you can move it anywhere easily.
- Easy to put together
- Works flawlessly.
- Easy to fold up.
- Have Bluetooth speaker
- Remote control
- No automatic incline
- It’s noisy
5. FUNMILY Treadmill for Home
- Horsepower – 2.25
- Speed Rating – 7.5 miles per hour
- Total Programs – 12
- Input Power – 600 Watts
- Deck Width – 16.5in
This type of treadmill has a Multi-layer tread belt and its dimensions are 16.5 x 39.4inch. The upper layer of tread belt is made up of high-elastic rubber type running belt, on the other hand, the bottom layer is consists of silicone type antilock braking system.
The size of running Surface is measured as 1000 x 420mm. The Set up size is 1260 length x 600 weight x 1045 height (mm). When the Treadmill is folded its total size is measured in millimeters as 200 length x 600 weight x 1260 height. The total weight machine can bear is 265lbs.
- Super Quiet.
- Easy to set up.
- Have Bluetooth.
- No cons.
Some Additional Features
Some of the additional features are also helpful in order to get the best treadmill at low cost. These are;
The distance measurement in the treadmill is helpful for the workout sessions—this allows the user to work with certain distance targets. Check for distance measurement feature likewise.
The motivational spirit with workout is necessary—music plays a massive role in this. If you are music enthusiasts while working out, make sure to have the treadmill that has speaker systems along with it. The latest models come with sound feedback and they can play music as well.
The timers for working out are solemnly important—they allow the user to integrate with the target much efficiently.
The Wi-Fi in the machine is handful syncing the progress. Also, they allow live music streaming for the sessions.
The treadmill connectivity via Bluetooth gives in control over the machine with phone. It is also helpful to sync data, play music through the phone and check the working out status.
Cushioning on Support Arm
The supporting arms are helpful while the walking sessions but the plain one can cause strains as they are hard. Check for cushioning on support arm, they allow the user to rest their arms with much more comfortability.
The grip of the belt allows stability for the running sessions; make sure to check the grip feedback of certain model—to check the grip;
- The small engraving over the belt gives in better grip.
- The rubber must be of premium quality that won’t wear out in some time.
The power consumption of the treadmill should be minimal, much of the old models consume way too much power as compared to the new ones. The range is;
- Average: 600 to 700 watts with highest speed
- Minimized: 280 watts with 3.5 mph speed
Foldable or Non-Foldable; which one is Better?
The Treadmill is large in size and covers a lot of space in the room. It also comes in various variants;
- The folding feature in the Treadmill allows the consumer to fold it and place it at any corner after using, due to which it does not cover any extra space. The supporting arm and deck are foldable, thus, taking less storage. Moreover, they are light weighted. They can easily adjust under your bed or at any small place.
- The Treadmills with the non-folding features covers a lot of space in the room. The supporting arms & decks are not foldable but remains in a firm position. They are usually kept at one place because of being heavy in weight and have more storage issues.
A right treadmill can do a huge change to your body and it comes with a lot of options and features with different price ranges. Getting a Best Treadmill at low cost is not easy to find, it requires a lot of struggle and research to select the right one. To get the best Treadmill at low cost, there are some important features a person needs to consider before buying a Treadmill which is mentioned above.
How long should you walk on a Treadmill?
If you walk for 30 to 60 minutes on the Treadmill most days in the week or 150-300 mins per week, it results in low health risks and it’s a good start for beginners. Moreover, you can plan some tough walking sessions on treadmill half of the week and you can keep easy workout/walks on the other half.
Does Treadmill require separate shoes?
Running shoes are used for Treadmill, they are same as you need for running outside. You run on a track while running outside same as you have a track on Treadmill, so they both require the running shoes which are specially designed for your feet while you’re running.
Are Treadmills for home worth buying?
If you want to stay fit and active plus don’t want to go to gym or outside jogging then Treadmills for home are best for you. There are also much benefits of having a Treadmill at home and the main benefit is that it increases mobility.
Does Treadmill use reduce Belly Fat?
Yes, treadmills not only reduce belly fat but also have a benefit that it eliminates the visceral fat permanently. Moreover, treadmill running also decreases the chances of reappearing of deep belly fat in the future.
Do Treadmills have disadvantages?
- The main drawback of Treadmills that they are a bit expensive and some of the Treadmills have priced more than $1500.
- The cushioned surface of treadmills can affect the knee joints, ankle and hips and cause stress on them.
- They cover a lot of space in a room.