Last updated on November 5th, 2022 at 11:43 am
Most people might think choosing the best staple gun for wood is not that much of a big deal because they think the staple gun is really straightforward and there is nothing more to look upon.
Top 11 Best Staple Gun for Wood
1. WEN 61710
- This staple gun has a capacity of 100 staples
- It has a strong aluminum body
- This staple gun is great for home projects like upholstery and woodwork projects and is very easy to use
- Simple use
- Strong construction
- Hex keys are difficult to use
This staple gun is very affordable and works great for upholstery, furniture and other wood projects. It is a very lightweight tool that makes it easy to work for longer time.
The strong and heavy metal constructed gun is very durable and can last you for a long time. Furthermore, the gun has a capacity of 100 staples that is not so common in an aluminum staple gun.
“The product works great, it is long-lasting which is a great thing especially the price it comes in.”
2. BOSTITCH T6-8 Staple Gun
- This staple gun has a very lightweight design that makes it easy to work with
- Its handle has a rubber grip so the gun has a good and stronghold
- This staple gun has a mechanism of easy squeeze
- Comfortable and Sturdy grip
- Lightweight design
- Easy squeeze mechanism
- Only compatible with paper crown staple
The second item on our list is the BOSTITCH T6-8 Tacker, a staple gun that has the ability to operate in different kinds of situations without folding.
Where other staplers may fumble and break down in a considerable measure of circumstances, this one of the very best staple gun for wood will perform extraordinarily well for what it is intended to do despite being Heavy-duty tool.
It is very easy to use due to its easy-squeeze mechanism and lightweight design which makes it worth buying the best staple gun with eyes closed.
‘’I’ve owned several manual staplers and this one is by far the best. It actually works! Most of them have issues – not driving the staple completely, jamming, etc. I’ve put up insulation in most of my garage and this one has been perfect so far’’
3. Freeman PFWS
- This staple gun is perfect for using for house fixing and for professional purposes as well
- Made with high quality materials under quality control guidelines
- The staple gun also provides comfortable handle grip
- Strong material
- Safe grip
- Not good for tight areas
Whether you are a DIY’er or professional woodworker, you need to have this staple gun in your life. With its comfortable grip, you can work for longer hours without feeling the strain in your hands.
You can utilize it for big professional projects or small projects at home, so in short, it’s a complete all-rounder to have this staple gun. This also uses high quality and strong material in its construction so you can depend on this tool.
“It works very well but because of its safety feature it gets jammed quickly.”
4. NuMax 21 Degree Framing Nailer
- The staple gun provides you with interchangeable triggers
- The product has a warranty of 1 year
- This product is constructed with heavy duty metals
- Tough material construction
- Little heavy
If you want a great finish to your work, this staple gun is then specially made for you. With its interchangeable triggers and a year warranty, this staple gun will make your usage comfortable.
This also includes an air filter that prevents any kind of dirt to go inside it making it an easy tool to clean. This tool is dependable and you can complete your work in a shorter time.
“I use it occasionally for house chores and it has proved to be very durable.”
5. Surebonder 9600A
- This staple gun is air-operated
- The gun has an adjustable air exhaust
- The rubber handles make this gun easy to use and comfortable
- Rubber grasp
- Jamming issue
This one of the best staple guns has a well balanced and rubber grasp that allows you to work for a longer period of time without feeling any discomfort in your hands.
This product works with compressed air that makes it a heavy metal tool and also a very durable one. It also provides a reliable safety mechanism to avoid any accidental shot that can be very dangerous
“I have a flea market and I use this staple gun on the chairs. It has never disappointed me and also does not have any jamming issues.”
6. Arrow Fastener T50 Staple Gun
- The staple gun is made of steel overall
- High quality staple gun with a stylish and professional look
- This gun functions well and also won’t miss a single inch
- Staple Viewing window
- All steel construction
- Jam resistant mechanism
- Require both hands for use
If you’re looking for a quality and professional-looking stapler, the Arrow Fastener T50 is the product that can answer your call.
Despite being among the cheapest items on our list it gives you the perfect value for your money, this product might just be the most durable, heavy-duty staple gun we’ve come across.
Made with high-quality steel, this product is designed to function without missing an inch and has also got a staple viewing window to go with all the other options, one of the best cheap staple gun.
‘’I have been very impressed with this stapler. I needed one for my work as my last one was starting to be a bit temperamental after 13 years of use, did research the most popular on the market, and this was constantly mentioned. I liked the fact it could hold sizes of up to 14mm, the deep staples, and as far as I can see it’s all-metal no plastic and feels like a quality item’’
7. Arrow Fastener P22
- The staple gun has all-steel construction with chrome finish
- You can remove the staple channel so it makes it easy to clean
- You can easily reach those difficult places that are not common in every staple gun
- Heavy duty
- Handguard loop
- Not that durable
If you want a safe and strong staple gun then this one is for you. The heavy duty staple gun is made of steel and has a chrome finish for the amazing and professional look.
The unique thing about this product is that the staple channel will come off easily to make it easy for you to clean this amazing product.
The only downfall is that many of the customers have complained that this product is not the most durable one.
“It has an amazing design and feels to it, but the only issue you might face is with the durability of this product.”
8. Stanely TR250 Staple Gun
- The staple gun has an easy-squeeze mechanism
- It even staples the tight spots that you can’t get in any staple gun
- Made of strong aluminum material
- Multipurpose product
- Durable aluminum construction
- Easy squeeze trigger
- Not meant for tougher applications
In case you are sick of using a stapler that demands a lot of effort on your part, then you need to check out the Stanley TR250 stat. It will provide the maximum result with a minimal amount of effort.
This aluminum, heavy-duty device is made to work day in and day out as a stapler, brad nailer, cable, and wire tacker. The easy-squeeze mechanism and the driver power of this tool make for a reliable companion for all projects. One of the best heavy-duty staple gun.
‘’I am petite (5’2″ and 113lbs) and do not have large hands. I’ve also never used a staple gun before and ordered this off Amazon based on the reviews. This staple gun was extremely easy to use straight out of the box. Clear instructions and very easy to load’’
9. Arrow Fastener T2025
- Its chrome finish makes it less prone to tearing
- The staple gun also includes handle lock for safety
- It utilizes Jam-resistant mechanism
- Adjustable guide
- It can work with 6 sizes of T25 and T50 gun
- Issues of jamming
The staple gun has a feature of an easy squeeze so you don’t have to put so much pressure to use the handle, just a little bit of pressure and the gun will do its work with precision.
For security purposes, the staple gun has also introduced a handle lock. The chrome finish of this gun makes it one of the kind and gives it a professional look.
“The size of the staple gun is small but it is one of the most powerful staple guns that I’ve used so far.”
10. Proter –Cable US58 Stapler
- The staple gun is lightweight and easy to use
- The staple gun has a top cap made of steel that is extremely durable
- It has a sophisticated and professional design
- Portable and easy to use
- Easy squeeze trigger
- Hard casing protects from impact
- Does not come with a packaging case
The Porter-cable Stapler is one of the specialized staple gun in our list. High power flexibility and sophisticated design among other features are the factors that make it top rated in the market and one of the best stapler for wood.
Specially designed for every kind of work and backed with superb power, this staple gun is a must-have and will make quick work of whatever project or repairs you have the product worth spending your money for and it is a powerful staple gun.
‘’I’ve been using this stapler in my upholstery business daily for nearly three years, and it has operated flawlessly. No jams, no misses lightweight, quiet, and light trigger (great for folks like me who are prone to tendonitis). Highly recommend’’
11. Workpro- Staple Gun
- The staple gun is multi-functional and has 4 in 1 application
- The staple gun has a quick release loading which makes it easy to use
- It has a handle lock which ensures easy to store feature
- High work and material quality
- Easy and safe to use
- Good storage capability
- Cannot be used for very hard materials
The last stapler on our list is the Workpro Heavy-duty Staple Gun Kit and it only gets better. When it comes to a multi-functional stapling kit that will give you real value for money and will be reliable for both indoor and outdoor applications, this unit is the top-notch both in quality and material.
Specially designed for active work, this device comes with a bundle of features that make it adaptable to both indoor and outdoor use. And what’s more? It does more than just staples. One of the best heavy duty staple gun and that too in very affordable and reasonable price.
‘’Wasn’t sure how this product would perform but liked the idea of having a brad nail set. WOW was I underestimating this like guy. It is significantly more sturdy than I thought it would be, workers great and I love the safety latch on it’’
But it can be confusing and really difficult when it comes to buying the best staple gun for wood as there are so many options available in the market. So for your assistance and help, we have listed down some of the best staple guns for wood.
Things to be Considered
- Durability is an important factor while buying a staple gun as you want a sturdy and solid product that can absorb the pressure and does not break in the first place when you apply a little pressure.
- Regardless of whether you need a staple gun for heavy-duty applications or basic home improvements, invest in something long-lasting.
Size of Staple
- As you know, not all staplers work with standard staples and nail sizes. You may find a top-quality option, but it could be limited in terms of compatibility.
- Check out the staples sizes and a model that can work and also make sure that they are readily available online or in local hardware stores.
- Since staple guns come in different shapes and sizes, it’s important to find out the most ergonomic designed staple gun option.
- If you’re planning to buy a stapler for regular use, ensure picking one that’s comfortable in your hand.
- Some staple guns feature designs that are difficult to hold for a long time which is uncomfortable while others have rubber grips that ensure stability, even when your palms are sweaty.
Types of Staple Guns
There are different types of Staplers in the market which include:
Manual staple guns
These types of staple guns require more manual power. You have to apply your arm muscle power to work with them.
One of the advantages of the manual gun is that you can easily carry them around without having to connect them with the power cord. They are also cheaper than other types of staple guns.
The only drawback is that it is very difficult to work for long hours with this tool.
Electrical Staple Gun
The electrical staple guns are somewhat like manual ones, they are also preferred for easy home chores. The one big advantage of these is that it requires minimum manual labor to shoot nails.
One drawback that one might feel is that you have to connect the power cord at all times while using it.
Heavy duty staple gun
The above two types of staple guns are everyday small house chores but this type comes handy when you have bigger projects and you need a stronger tool for that.
Lightweight staple gun
As the name suggests these guns are light in weight and comes handy for your everyday chores in the house or your workplace.
We have listed the top 11 staple gun for wood which are as follows with their names.
- Stanley TR110
- BOSTITCH T6-8
- Stanley TR45K
- Dewalt DWHTTR350
- Stanley TR150HL
- Arrow Fastener T50
- Rapid R34
- Stanley TR250
- Tacwise Z1-140
- Proter – Cable US58
These are the best and mixed list of quality products with a reasonable amount of price with amazing features.
On that note, we have reached the end of this brief and informative guide on staple guns. And we hope this will prove to be helpful and assisting for you so that you could find the most suitable option for your needs with the help of our buyers’ guide as you now know which things to look upon in the best staple gun of your choice.
1. Can a staple gun be used on wood?
Yes, definitely it can be used on wood but to go with, it can also work on other hard materials but primarily it is designed to work on wood.
2. Which is the best staple gun for upholstery?
There are several staple guns that are the best for upholstery but if you are looking for one specific stapler that is Workpro Staple Gun that is listed above in our list.
3. Will a staple gun go through plywood?
Yes, it surely can go through the plywood as they are designed for the hard surfaces and are meant to do this work.
4. Are electric staple guns any good?
Yes, they are good and will drive any staple with a 3/8” crown and can drive staples from 1/4″ to 7/8” in length without any problem.
5. How do you staple wood together?
This is not rocket science of hard task it is very easy to just get the wood in between the jaws of the stapler and push the stapler from the top with applying a decent amount of pressure and it gets stapled.