Last updated on March 18th, 2022 at 10:05 am
We have gathered some of the most versatile and pro scooters under 100 dollars for you under one roof. You are just at the right place if you still are confused about what best option you have in the market that does not strip you of your fortune yet get you the cheapest pro scooter.
Top 6 best pro scooters under 100 dollars
You do not need anyone to tell you, what is best for you as here is your list to make comparisons and decide yourself what is the most suitable option for you as per your needs and requirements.
1.Fuzion X-3 Pro Scooter
Well-designed, superior quality and a perfect gateway to advanced riding and improving your skills, Fuzion X-3 Pro Scooter is the best option for the younger generation.
Let’s see if it is as capable of doing what it claims or it is just talking.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- It is the most lightweight yet durable scooter. It comes with all the upgrades that highly expensive scooters are equipped with.
- Fuzion pro scooter has aluminium deck, which is high tensile steel, perfect for V-bars.
- You can easily upgrade it with various extensions that come with the scooter for pro riding.
- It has a new IHC compression system with sealed bearings and 3D stamped steel Faze Fork.
- 1, 2, and, 3! It literally needs 3 bolts to tighten and boom you can start riding in no time.
Threadless compression system, pro-rise bars, and custom metalized wheels under $100 is a total steal. Let’s see what others have to say about it.
- It is a good bang for anything that is under $100. It is the best scooter in the world when it comes to assembling. It comes in two pieces and also with a wrench. What? Is it for real? Well, yes, it is.
2.Playshion Freestyle Pro Scooter
A great kick start for kids, playshion is the most suitable option under $100. Highly adaptable to various tricks it has a perfect structure. It is one product for everyone, from girls to boys, teenagers, and all the kids.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
- Its handles have two extra support that increases the stability.
- Wheels have ABEC-9 bearing that offers a smooth ride.
- There are not just two conventional but four clamps to tighten the handlebar and deck connections, which increase durability.
- It comes with soft rubber handles grip, which offers skaters more control and comfort.
Light in weight and higher durability and assembly these scooters have made their place smoothly in the market.
As per customers review, “I bought not only one but two of these and they exceeded far beyond my expectations. Their handles are wider than the regular ones and are more comfortable when it comes to riding.
3.Urban Riders Speedy Plus Pro Scooter
Speedy 5 plus with solid 6061 aircraft grade aluminium deck and a straight T style handlebar this scooter is the most durable you can get under $100. It is your first and the best entry-level pro scooter for everyone.
Rating: 3.8 out of 5
- The deck is made up of the high-quality material that is aircraft grade that is solid 6061 aluminium.
- It comes with a straight T style handlebar.
- It comes with high composite core wheels, which have a high rebound cast PU. It is specifically designed for speed and better control.
- Heavy-duty aluminium 3-bolt handlebar gives better control than other alternatives that are available in the market.
- The height of the handlebar to the floor is 31” and from handle are to deck is 29”.
Let’s have a look at what customers have to say about Urban riders speedy plus a pro scooter.
- My son puts this scooter through a lot. Jump and tricks and whatnot, but it always amazed me how it holds up so well. It has always stood up as a good cheap trick scooter of all times.
4.Albott Pro Stunt Scooter Complete
Looking for the coolest scooter in the world, yet not sure if the price is right or you are paying too much extra for something not worth it.
Well, kick scooter for kids is designed for beginner riders who want to make the best out of their time. It is durable, comes in attractive colors, soft handgrips, and no-noise steel flex rakes. What else do you need under $100?
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- It can take up to 220lbs or 100kgs
- The wheels are made up of high resilient durable PU + PC, which offers soft landing.
- The bar and fork can be rotated 360, which makes it easy to perform any kind of stunt easily.
- Handlebars are covered with rubber that offers a comfortable and more reliable grip.
- The lightweight of the scooter makes it easy to maneuver around for entry-level.
- It is the most suitable options for kids that are of age 8+ or adults, weighing less than 220lbs.
Being a buyer who has tried quite a few best cheap trick scooter in the last year, finally can say it is hands down the best of them all. It is the cheapest pro scooter in the world that is capable of holding up for a long time without giving a hard time.
5. Playshion Big Wheel Scooter
Tired of rough kids?
Playshion big wheel scooter is the best pro scooter under 100. This is suitable for everyone who has active kids and is in need of something that can take anything.
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- It comes in 3 pieces with the deck and the bars that are accompanied with a wrench for assembling.
- Adjustable height from 33 inches to 41 inches makes it perfect for the kids and the adults as well.
- It has four clamps that enhance durability.
- Disc brake offers plenty of control over the breaks and speed.
- One-click folding makes it the most lovable by everyone making it the most storage effective.
- It does not require assembly.
- It is recommended for kids of age 8 and up, holding the weight of 250lbs.
Bought it as a gift for a kid of age 8. I was particularly looking for something that comes with hand breaks in addition to the wheel brakes and found the best under 100. It was easy to set up and provide compact storage.
6. Arcade Pro Scooters
Performance and safety hand in hand, Arcade Stunt Scooter is the most efficient with its custom deck that seamlessly takes you from beginner to pro.
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- It is the toughest of all the other scooters that cost under 100 dollars because of its custom parts. Strong 3D stamped forks, the custom neck, and smooth bearings make it the most durable and reliable for every type of ride and stunt.
- It comes with ABEC-7 bearing that offers smooth and controlled movement.
- The T bars are wrapped with custom 117mm TRP grips.
- There is no need to assemble it as it comes dialled and you just need to tighten it up.
- It is the lightest weight stunt scooters for sale in all the others with a capability of taking up to 220lbs of weight.
I bought it for the kids but it seems like I ended up riding up more than them. I am even willing to pay even more for this scooter if I knew how well built this is. There is nothing better than this that you could get under 100.
No matter how digital the world gets, scooters are not ready to go out of fashion. They are as popular today as they were in older times. Kids still get excited to go out and screech their scooters in the evening.
As much enjoyable it is to ride around for the kids, as hard it is for parents to find the best suitable scooter for their kids. It does not matter if you are a parent in dread in a lookout for pro scooter under 100 dollar or an aunt or a friend who is trying hard to find a pro scooter for cheap.
Well, here is a list comprising 6 best scooters you can easily find that fit your budget.
Things to look for the right purchase
Whilst finding the cheapest option it is important to consider the most important of all the factors that matter the most in making the right choice.
Go for the sale
Buying the most expensive product is not wise but the most effective and efficient product in the cheapest rates is a thing. The most important of all is to keep an eye on the sales. There are various sales going around all year long. Some are for different occasions, some are on to promote the product and some are done annually for clearance.
Well, to get your hands on cheapest trick scooters under $100 wait a bit, around the corner for such sales.
Scooters come folded in the boxes and are then unfolding at the time of use. Which means it is possible to adjust the size according to the need. While getting yourself pro scooter for $100, look for this feature as most of the cheapest items are not adjustable.
The material that is used to make the scooter matters the most in determining its life. For instance, aluminium gives the most durability over any other material that is used. Besides durability, there are other factors like rust and weather conditions that can ruin the product if not made of promising material.
Do not overlook the time that is consumed to assemble the product as scooters are taken at different places by people, which most of the time need folding to save space during travel.
If you are lucky enough to get one of the most durable pro scooter for $100 it is most likely that you will not change it or sell it unless it is of no use. It is important to look for the product that can be used by the beginners and progressed further for pro riders.
Every luxury does not come with a big fat price tag. To get the best for yourself and for others it is important to do your research to avoid any inconvenience in the future. Make comparisons and look out for the features that suit your needs most effectively.