Last updated on November 8th, 2022 at 02:34 pm
Hello to the artists who put their mind and soul to cut metals very precisely with their skillful hands. This is your place to find the best plasma cutter under 500! If you are tight on budget, you may repair your car with the commonly used tools such as saws, but if repairing the car means investment to you, then you may want to shift to plasma cutters which ensure higher accuracy, more delicacy, and much better work.
Not only they are the best assistant in cutting metals, but also they are the bang for your buck if brought in the right way. So, how to choose this right way? Well, you don’t have to! If you just keep continuing reading this article, you’ll find yourself landing on the best plasma cutter for the price.
Things to Consider while Choosing the Best Plasma Cutters
The technical world can be complicated, especially when you have to choose a tool out of it for your business. The following guide is a summarized version of what you need to know before you head out to buy it.
Buying Guide for Best Plasma Cutter Under 500
This refers to the amperage of your plasma cutter. As a rule, the thicker your material is, the higher the amperage you will need. The top rated plasma cutter was usually selected on this.
Do you want the rate of your cutter’s output? Know its cutting speed. It is usually displayed on the screen or you can always ask the manufacturer yourself.
This is the time duration before your plasma cutter is overheated and calls you to cool it down. To perform deep and long cuts, it is preferred to buy a long duty cycle cutter and vice versa. Hence, know which plasma cutter will align with your material the best.
Knowing these features does not necessarily mean you have found the best budget plasma cutter that can cater to your needs. This article can walk you through some options available that have been selected as being one of the ideal plasma cutters on amazon.
8 Best Plasma Cutter Under 500
In all of the best plasma cutter for sale, we decided that the following ones stand out for various reasons. Your skills and these cutters can together give a bombastic performance!
To talk about a low plasma cutter, which is also efficient and worth every penny, “AMICO” can assist us like no other.
- Automatically switches to the relevant voltage between 110V to 240V.
- Heat resistant material.
- Best inexpensive plasma cutter.
- Less maintenance is needed.
- Amazing at cutting.
- It cannot cut a sheet thicker than 1mm.
- No protection against sparks.
- An air leak has been reported.
- Works at 50amp.
It might be a bit expensive for its price but that doesn’t make it any less of the best plasma cutter for a home shop. A customer of it commented on how it has a problem of air leak but since it cuts so well, they’re loving it!
Lotos is one of the popular companies for manufacturing the best plasma cutter for the money. Being moved by their popularity, we think you should also try some from them.
- It performs efficient cutting through all rough surfaces.
- Safe to use because it has compressed air.
- Works at 10-50A.
- Has voltage range of 110v-240V.
- Easy to install and to work with.
- Can cut a sheet of thickness only up to 19mm (which is less as compared to its other units).
- Might not end for as long as you’d want it to.
- Needs to be tested once.
Regardless of these cons, it is still the best plasma cutter home shop and for people running their businesses on a small scale. A user of this has to say, “Great machine, well worth it!”
Time to change our brand now, “PRIMEWELD” is the new topic that everyone is talking about. It might not be the cheap plasma cutter for sale, but it is one of the best out there!
- Perfect for cutting stainless steel.
- Cheapest pilot arc plasma cutter.
- It has a voltage range of 110V to 220V.
- Compact and non-hazardous.
- It works at 50amp only.
It might look expensive but you can bet on it being the cheapest pilot arc plasma cutter out there. Customers who used it were satisfied enough to comment on it as, “Awesome plasma cutter for the price!”
This plasma cutter by “S7” is a whole package for so many reasons. Its efficient performance reflects it being one of the top rated plasma cutters.
- It is portable and safe due to compressed air.
- It can cut through painted, rough, and rusty surfaces easily.
- Produces minimal slag.
- Long consumable life.
- It works at 90 to 260V which is a lot!
- It cannot work at amperage below 10 or above 50.
It’s hard to believe that plasma cutters even at such a low can serve us this well! Being the best Chinese plasma cutter, you can buy it with closed eyes because according to a customer, “it is worth every penny.”
As we said above, the more you decorate it, the prettier it looks. Similarly, this plasma cutter by “CUWINY” stands out due to its exceptional capabilities and performance.
- Safe to cut aluminum, steel, etc.
- You can cut without touching the tip of the metal.
- Works at a high voltage ranging from 110V to 240V.
- An efficient air regulator.
- Easy to find its consumables.
- The maximum ampere that it can work on is the only 50amp.
- Heavy in weight.
The cons end over here, hence stressing over it being the best of its type. Its users could not resist but call it a “fantastic” machine to cut their metals into the desired shape.
5- SUNGOLDPOWER CUT-50H
Now it’s time to consider a low cost plasma cutter. This cutter does not only have useful features but also has many other reasons to be your next best cheapest plasma cutter.
- It has the advanced IGBT technology that makes it better and superior.
- It works from 110V to 220V.
- Adjustable current flow ensures smooth and defined cutting.
- Suitable for cutting stainless steel, aluminum, etc.
- It cannot work under 10amp.
- Heavy in weight.
- Not very suitable for longer or deeper cuts.
This summarizes the features of this good cheap plasma cutter which has to give much more than it will take from you. This can be proved by one of its customers who says, “Works great for smaller cuts.”
“ViVOHOME,” before any other reason, is a very promising company that is trusted worldwide. So, why not consider it?
- Its improved cutting ability increases its cutting speed by 1.8 times.
- Step down voltage and current that can be rectified ensures powerful DC welding.
- Can be used for a variety of materials.
- Stands as top-rated in this cheap plasma cutter review.
- It can cut a sheet up to only 12mm.
- Heavy to move.
- Might need you to attach a handle with it.
For anyone looking for something affordable yet effective, this is the plasma cutter for you that will assist you anytime anywhere. According to a customer, it is “Excellent for the money.”
They say if you get something at a lower price with all of the necessary features, get it. So, take this advice, because adding it to your cart is easier than to regret!
- It has the latest IGBT inverter technology.
- LCD to let you know about air pressure, energy levels, etc.
- Fan cooled for durability and better performance.
- Smoothly cut aluminum, iron, copper, and stainless steel.
- Clean cut 6mm and severance cut 10mm under 50 PSI.
- Operates at low input voltage 110V only.
- The current range from 10A to 40A.
- Maximum cutting thickness 8mm.
Even though it is not very popular, someone needs to take the first step. We believe we won’t regret taking this step because it will worth the cost!
LOTUS, the king of plasma cutters is once again over here. Our cheap plasma cutter review ends here because this is the most expensive plasma cutter on your screen right now.
- It has a handle with portability.
- It is compact and safe to use.
- Adjustable arc striking current which ensures beautiful welding shapes.
- Can be set up quickly in a minute.
- The current output is only 10-50amp.
- Highly expensive.
- Do not carry out aluminum welding.
- Very heavy to manage.
It might have features similar to others, but it is perfect for expanding your businesses on a big scale. This investment will surely be fruitful as can be seen through a comment of its user as well, “It welds great in TIG mode.”
In this article, we have covered almost all of the types except for harbor freight plasma cutter. Other than that, we are confident that one of these plasma cutters have been destined to assist you, you just have to choose which one!
For Related Articles: Reviewsaward.com