Paintball is one of the most fun and thrilling activity everyone can enjoy. Whether you are planning to have a fun day with family or friends, the best paintball gun under 300 can give you the ultimate paintball experience.
Why paintball. . . ?
This game is popular amongst people of every age because it makes everyone participating feels like a part of the game. It offers an actual battleground to test out your skills.
What makes the paintball game the best?
Without any doubt, the best, high-quality and efficient paint gun plays a significant role in making your game the best – or else having an inefficient paint gun can cause frustration along with fewer wins.
The choice is yours!
Buyer’s Guide | Best Paintball Gun Under 300
Speaking of efficiency, you can find the best paintball gun under 300 without compromising the quality, only if you look for the right features and specifications.
You can find variable options for the best paintball gun under 300. However, despite having a lot of options readily available, you must take your time. Here are some of the factors that add weight to the quality and performance of your paintball gun 2021.
The most important factor while choosing the best budget paintball gun is construction material. It determines how much of the beating it can take. Prior to buying, there are a few considerations regarding material, such as;
- The material must not be too heavy as it can limit your movement.
- Construction material must be high in quality to enhance the sturdiness of the gun.
Most of the paint marker functionality and aesthetic is incorporated in its body. A different material is used for each part. Paintball guns are mostly made of aluminium as it is light in weight, yet strong and sturdy.
Type Of Paintball Gun
Understand that no one paintball gun is better than the other; all you need to do is know your needs and requirements depending on factors like;
Depending on your needs, you will find three common the best budget paintball gun types in the market.
Pump Paintball Guns
- You have to pump the gun like a shotgun.
- Its chamber needs to be pumped each time you want to shoot.
- Pump paintball guns are easier to operate.
- These guns are more reliable.
- They have good accuracy.
- It takes time to load the chamber with paint.
Mechanical Paintball Guns
- Most mechanical paint gun markers work on blowback design.
- When it trigger is pulled, it moves the sear catch, which releases the hammer.
- Once the hammer is released from a spring tension, it hits the valve.
- When the striker hits the valve, it propels the paintball out of the barrel.
- The pressure throws the striker back to the ear and the next ball is automatically loaded.
- These guns work on compressed air or CO2.
- They require tank fillup, which you can easily refill at a pro-shop nearby.
- Easy to maintain.
- It requires the right set of accessories to get the most out of a paintball gun.
Electronic Paintball Guns
- An electric or electro-pneumatic paintball gun uses a battery to activate solenoids.
- When the player pulls the trigger, it clicks a micro-switch.
- They rely on regulators to assure consistent firing.
- They are usually powered by a 9-volt battery.
- It provides a high rate of fire.
- Electronic markers are capable of ramping, full-auto burst, and many more firing mode, unlike other alternatives.
- These paintball guns are a bit expensive in comparison to others.
Types of Electronic Paintball Guns
Among electronic paintball markers, there are a few more types.
Electric Sear Tripper
It uses an electronic solenoid that moves the sear catch. It increases the firing rate and provides you with an adjustable number of firing options.
Pneumatic Poppet Valve
It uses a pressure-powered ram, which makes a paintball marker highly efficient. Pneumatic paintball marker is gas efficient and is capable of firing consistently. Speaking of the gas it does not work with CO2, but compressed air to fire.
These paintball guns are extremely low maintenance because they have only one moving part, which is the bolt. They are quiet in operation but are not as efficient as their gas counterparts.
3 Shot Burst Paintball Guns
Working: Electric Pneumatic
- These guns allow users to shoot three consecutive shots with a single pull of the trigger.
- It can be switched between the three-shot or semi-automatic firing type.
- It offers multiple modes for different situations.
- This type can cause handling problem for beginners.
Ramping Paintball Gun
- This type of paintball gun offers continuous firing.
- Consistent pulling of the trigger, the firing rate keeps increasing with the help of circuit boards.
- Ramping paintball guns offer fast shooting.
- These paintball markers are not allowed in various tournaments.
Fully-Automatic Paintball Guns
- These guns work just like ramping guns.
- In fully automatic guns, you do not have to keep pulling the trigger multiple times.
- A fully automatic gun keep firing until you release the trigger.
- It offers the fastest firing rate.
- These guns are expensive in comparison to other types.
- Most tournaments prohibit the use of fully automatic paintball marker.
Speaking of the performance and quality, you can easily find the best budget paintball gun. You can choose the best paintball gun packages for different scenario games without spending a fortune.
Having excellent shooting power can significantly level up your paintball game, despite the price.
Average paintball marker shooting power: 300 fps
On-field maximum shooting power requirement: 280 fps
The total weight of the paintball gun directly affects the overall performance on the field. It is because a heavy paintball gun can limit your movement. Construction material and design feature convenient carrying of the gun along with your movement.
Ideal paintball marker weight: 3 lbs or less.
Do not go for weight less than that as it can affect the quality and durability of the gun.
Besides the technical bits, here are some of the things you must look for in the best paintball guns under 100 or 300.
- Fit & Position; a comfortable grip can make a huge difference in the game as it prevents slips. The gun must position around your shoulder nicely, without hurting your back.
- Aesthetic; on the field, a cool looking gun can oomph up your game. A Tactical-look paintball gun, not only make you look cool, but it will also help you camouflage.
- Barrel Length; longer barrels offer more accuracy in comparison to shorter ones. Alongside the size of a barrel, ported barrels make less sound.
- Budget; it is not hard to find the best budget paintball gun without compromising the quality if you understand what to look for in a gun.
- Prefered Game Scenarios; knowing the gameplay and frequency of the game, choose durability and efficiency as it helps in offering consistent and smooth play. For instance, for a speedball game, you will be needing the most accurate paintball marker, whereas, for woodsball play, a tactical marker is what you need.
We have compiled some of the best paintball gun 2021 that will surprise you with ultimate performance without being heavy on your pocket.
5 Best Paintball Gun Under 300
Tippmann Stormer Elite
Tippmann Stormer Elite
Tippmann Cronus Paintball Marker
Air Capability: CO2 & HPA
Spyder Victor Semi-Auto Paintball Marker
Here are some of the best paintball gun under 300 that does not compromise the quality and functionality despite the price.
Tippmann Stormer Elite – 0.68 Caliber Dual Fed Paintball Marker
The latest addition from the Tippmann is their “Tippmann Stormer Elite 0.68 Caliber Dual Fed Paintball Marker”. Its dual feed allows you to play as a magazine-fed or as hopper-fed. The handguard and buttstock allow you to play for both styles of game. It is super reliable and durable, the best choice for beginners.
2. Tippmann Stormer – Tactical .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
The Stormer elite is an upgrade from the standard, which comes with a handguard and buttstock. The airline runs through the pistol grip that offers a clean and snag-free look. This marker is easy to assemble and disassemble within minutes. The best thing about this paintball gun is that it does not jam no matter how heavy the use is. Besides performance, it is capable of taking hits and falls.
3. Tippmann Stormer Elite – 0.68 Caliber Dual Fed Paintball Marker
Tippmann’s new Stormer is a completely modular machine. For all levels of play, a 68 calibre marker is available. The Stormer Series comes in three different versions, allowing for complete personalization. The Stormer Basic has a high-impact composite body and our dependable in-line bolt system. You can swap between loader and mag fed configurations on the Stormer Elite, giving you a variety of looks to choose from.
4. Tippmann Cronus Paintball Marker Gun Player Package
Cronus tactical edition “take the pain out of paintball”. It is one of the easy-going paintball markers when it comes to setting up, playing, and cleaning. This complete package offers convenience to play and pack to every, including GenX Stealth Anti Fog Paintball Mask, 200 Round Gravity Fed Loader, Maddog 20 Oz. CO2 tank (Shipped Empty), 6+1 Paintball Harness w/ (6) Standard 140 Round Paintball Pods.
5. Spyder Victor Semi-Auto Paintball Marker with Extended Warranty
For almost 30 years, Spyder Paintball has been the global leader in paintball markers. The Spyder Victor is an excellent choice for people who are just getting started with the paintball. You can get these markers to work with either CO2 or compressed air to comply with all paintball field rules. Spyder Paintball has been producing high-quality paintball guns for its customers for more than 30 years.
Conclusion | Best Paintball Marker Under 300
Either you are in search of the best paintball gun packages or paintball markers under 300, along with the features and specifications, it is important you must look after your needs and requirements. How much you will be using it, where and what kind of gameplay you will be going for? The best paintball gun you will be choosing must offer a comfortable grip and smooth shooting, lightweight design and sturdy construction.
1. Can I use a paintball gun in a paintball tournament?
It all depends on what kind of paintball gun you have. It’s because, while there are paintballs under $300 that are just for pleasure, there are other paintballs under $300 that are made for tournaments.
In this instance, the best paintball gun for a tournament is one that has various modes designed exclusively for tournament use. Electro guns can be used to set up the modes because the essential modes have already been programmed into your paintball gun.
2. What is included with the paintball gun?
The specific features of a paintball gun are determined by the package that you choose to purchase. Paintballs under $300 are typically sold in packages that include masks, tanks, and other essential equipment. If you’re looking for a complete setup and the greatest prices, these packages are for you.
Furthermore, the best competition paintball gun sets frequently include not only the pistol but also the mask and hopper. Packages with high-pressure air or CO2 tank are also available.
3. Is the paintball gun suitable for speedball and woodsball?
Yes, you can play woodsball and speedball with a paintball gun that costs less than $300. However, in reality, entry-level paintball gun bundles start at roughly $150. Simply make sure that the one you choose is completely suited to the game you intend to play.
If you want to play woodsball, for example, be sure the paintball gun you get under $300 has characteristics that are appropriate for that activity. Therefore, if you want to play speedball, make sure you get a rifle that is designed specifically for the sport.
4. What is the best paintball gun under 300 dollars?
Speaking of the quality, performance, and durability, here are some of the best paintball markers under 300;
- Spyder Victor Semi-Auto Paintball Marker with Extended Warranty
- Tippmann Cronus Paintball Marker Gun Player Package
- Tippmann Stormer Elite – 0.68 Caliber Dual Fed Paintball Marker
- Tippmann Stormer – Tactical .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
5. What’s the most accurate paintball gun?
Here are some of the best paintball markers that offer the best value to everyone.
- Tippmann Cronus Paintball Marker. …
- Planet Eclipse EMEK 100 Mechanical Paintball Marker. …
- Empire Paintball Empire Axe Marker. …
- Tippmann Gryphon FX Skull Basic Gun.
For more related articles, CLICK HERE.