Since the advent of 20th century travelling to distant places has become a piece of cake for man. He has taken advantage of the upgraded world of innovation of technology to add luxuries in his modes of travelling, from having the most comfortable seats on your vehicle to listening to your favorite music playing from your bike audio system on your longer rides. Hertz speakers offer the best function along with sound quality for your motorcycles.
You will find a wide range of motorcycle speakers in the market, which can be overwhelming to make the right choice.
- 1 BUYER’S GUIDE; Hertz Speakers
- 2 TOP 8 BEST MOTORCYCLE HERTZ SPEAKERS
- 2.1 1. HERTZ HCX 165 6.5” TWO WAY HIGH ENERGY COAXIAL SPEAKERS
- 2.2 2. HERTZ BULLET COMPRESSION TWEETER
- 2.3 3. Hertz MPX 690.3 pro 6*9, 3-way coaxial speakers
- 2.4 4. Hertz ESK 165.5 6.5” 2-way component speaker system
- 2.5 5. Hertz St 44 bullet compression tweeter set
- 2.6 6. Hertz dcx 100.3 speaker system
- 2.7 7. Hertz SV 200.1
- 2.8 8. Hertz MLK 165.3 legend audio speakers
- 3 FAQ’s | Hertz Speakers
- 3.0.1 1. what is the best hertz motorcycle speaker?
- 3.0.2 2. Are all hertz motorcycle speakers universal?
- 3.0.3 3. Which is better? helmet speakers or handle bars speakers.
- 3.0.4 4. Can we use Hertz motorcycle speakers on other vehicles like cars?
- 3.0.5 5. Do Hertz motorcycle speakers provide the grills alongside the speakers or do we have to buy them separately?
- 3.0.6 6. What is the average battery life of the Hertz motorcycle speakers?
- 3.0.7 7. Where can you buy the best Hertz motorcycle speakers?
BUYER’S GUIDE; Hertz Speakers
- Frequency response of the speakers
First of all, check the frequency response of the speaker to ensure the best performance. Your speaker’s frequency should range 30Hz to 4kHz or it will not give quality performance
Sensitivity of speakers plays a major role in sound quality. For a clear sound, you should go for a speaker with sensitivity of 75- 100 decibels.
- RMS power
RMS power or wattage is the maximum volume a speaker gives at its highest level. If you want to avoid making too much noise you should get a speaker with low RMS power. But for long off country road trips where you can get as loud as you want, you can get the highest RMS power speaker.
- Input options
There are a number of ways that audio can be played on speakers. You should go for the speakers that have maximum input options to help you play music from as many sources as possible like AUX, Bluetooth connectivity, SD card and flash drive.
- Ease of installation
Your speakers should be easy to install on your motorcycle. You should also keep the size of your bike’s handlebars as well as well as the flexibility of the mounds you get for your new speakers. If you are inexperienced, it is suggested you hire an experienced person to install your speakers.
Your speakers will undergo all sorts of vibrations, shaking, beating and bad weather. You’d want to ensure that you get a model that is able to withstand these circumstances and lasts for a longer period of time
A high quality aluminum or stainless steel shell can make the speakers durable for years.
- Waterproof confirmation
You surely don’t want your money spent on motorcycle speakers go waste because of rainy weather that makes them dead for good. Nearly all motorcycle manufacturers make waterproof speakers but it is still stressed that you confirm that the speakers you are buying are actually waterproof.
The choice of buying a good motorcycle speaker always comes down to the personal preferences for instance;
- How often do you travel?
- Do you prefer to listen the music yourself or do you want it echoing around as you ride your bike?
- What type of input source you would be using to play music on your speakers?
- How long will you be using the speakers before you have to charge them again?
The best is to consider your needs and requirements before getting into purchasing the best motorcycle speakers.
Motorcycle speakers can come with a number of different mounting options as per requirement. The most common mounting options for speakers are two.
- Rear-end mounting motorcycle speakers
- Handlebars mounting motorcycle speakers
Rear-end mounting speakers
These are the speakers that are designed to mount on the stern of the motorcycle. These speakers enhance the spreading of sound out in all directions
Every product comes with its pros and cons that can be adjusted as per your needs. Rear-end mounting motorcycle speakers can offer some benefits such as;
- They are mounted on the back of motorcycle so they do not cause any vision problems.
- They are ideal for long off country road trips where you can get as loud as you want without any kind of restrictions.
- they are a little bit difficult to install on the motorcycle.
- they don’t project sound directly into the front of rider.
Handlebars mounted speakers
- the handlebars mounted speakers are ideal because of their ability to project sound directly in front of the rider.
- they are light weighted but durable.
- They are easier to install on the bike
- They might block a little view of the rider.
Helmet speakers are different because they are installed inside the helmet of the rider rather than on the motorcycle. helmet motorcycle speakers give you the following benefits
- They are easy to use.
- They offer the advantage of hands-free communication.
- The audio remains confined within the helmet of the rider.
For you we have gathered a few of the best hertz motorcycle speakers that should fulfill your needs and requirements.
TOP 8 BEST MOTORCYCLE HERTZ SPEAKERS
|HERTZ HCX 165 6.5” TWO WAY HIGH ENERGY COAXIAL SPEAKERS||☞ Mounting depth 146mm|
☞ Tweeter 20mm neodymium
☞ Power handling 100-200 watts
|HERTZ BULLET COMPRESSION TWEETER||☞ 25mm neodymium driver|
☞ Product dimensions 1.57*1.97*16.54 inches
☞ Item weight 13.7 ounces
|Hertz MPX 690.3 pro 6*9, 3-way coaxial speakers||☞ Power handling 260watts|
☞ RMS 130 watts
☞ Impedance 4ohm
|Hertz ESK 165.5 6.5” 2-way component speaker||☞ Mounting depth 2.56”|
☞ Frequency response 3kHz
☞ Sensitivity 6-12 dB
|Hertz St 44 bullet compression tweeter set||☞ Size 44 mm|
☞ Power 100W peak
☞ Frequency response 2.5k- 20k
|Hertz dcx 100.3 speaker system||☞ size 4”|
☞ power 120 watt per pair
☞ RMS 60 per pair
|Hertz SV 200.1||☞ Peak power handling 500 watts|
☞ RMS 250 watts
☞ Impedance 4 ohms
|Hertz MLK 165.3 legend audio speakers||☞ Power handling peak 300watts|
☞ Power RMS 150 watts
☞ Impedance 4 ohms
1. HERTZ HCX 165 6.5” TWO WAY HIGH ENERGY COAXIAL SPEAKERS
- Mounting depth 146mm
- Tweeter 20mm neodymium
- Power handling 100-200 watts
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- Impedance 4 ohm
- Package dimensions 17.3* 8.8*4.4 inches
- Item weight 2.64 pounds
- Magnet size 85mm
- Wireless on display website
Hertz high energy 6.5” speakers are a high-performance speakers with a frequency response of 50Hz-22kHz. They have pure copper voice coil, antivibration rubber magnet covers and a loss less rubber polymer surrounding.
I purchased these by reading some Hertz 6.5” motorcycle speakers reviews. I installed them on my Honda F6B. rich and pure sound. Better quality than the speakers I bought from another company.
2. HERTZ BULLET COMPRESSION TWEETER
- 25mm neodymium driver
- Product dimensions 1.57*1.97*16.54 inches
- Item weight 13.7 ounces
- High efficiency 100W power
Hertz 1166702 bullet compression tweeter belongs to a series of midrange tweeters. It is very handy and can be easily fitted in your motorcycle.
My friend had these installed on his Street Glide so when I upgraded stereo on my bike, I considered Hertz bullet compression tweeter. If you want to have clarity in your system unlike any other use these. You won’t be disappointed. They are well worth the money. I am very happy with these Hertz motorcycle speakers.
3. Hertz MPX 690.3 pro 6*9, 3-way coaxial speakers
- Power handling 260watts
- RMS 130 watts
- Impedance 4ohm
- Frequency response 30Hz-24kHz
- Tweeter size 35mm
- Item weight 13.52 pounds
This three way coaxial speaker is a very smart device launched by Hertz motorcycle speakers for their customers.
These motorcycle speakers are great. I am powering them with Hertz ML amplifier. These are a great choice for use on bikes.
4. Hertz ESK 165.5 6.5” 2-way component speaker system
- Mounting depth 2.56”
- Frequency response 3kHz
- Sensitivity 6-12 dB
- Item weigh 6.61 pounds
Hertz ESK 6.5” is a system of street bike speakers having clear mid high frequency detail. They contain a water repellent butyl rubber surround which makes them ideal for rides in harsh climatic conditions.
we can’t say enough about these speakers. Great sounding set at an unbeatable price. They work best with Hertz amplifier. Best 6.5 speakers so far
5. Hertz St 44 bullet compression tweeter set
- Size 44 mm
- Power 100W peak
- Frequency response 2.5k- 20k
- Neodymium magnet
The ST 44 Hertz motorcycle audio driver employs a copper clad aluminum ribbon an extra light aluminum membrane for maximum damping.
I have tried a few bullets. This one is the best so far. Put it on my Harley Street Glide and the sound quality is excellent. You get what you pay for.
6. Hertz dcx 100.3 speaker system
- size 4”
- power 120 watt per pair
- RMS 60 per pair
- Mounting depth 1.7”
- Mobile controlled voice calls
Hertz dcx 100.3 is a 2-way speaker system. These are ideal speakers for motorcycles. dcx series allows to have broad range frequency response and undistorted, powerful sound with any type of input sources.
They have an excellent sound quality. I dropped the parcel from 2m height when it arrived but it didn’t affect the sound quality. It is highly recommended.
7. Hertz SV 200.1
- Peak power handling 500 watts
- RMS 250 watts
- Impedance 4 ohms
- Product weight 14.1 pounds
The hertz SV 200.1 is a sound pressure level competition speaker. It features a solid, robust structure and employs a copper voice coil for thermal and mechanical capability ensuring great sound pressure level scores.
In my opinion, these are the best speakers you can buy. I put these speakers in my Harley Davidson road king bike and they are worth every penny! Quality sound. I would highly recommend them.
8. Hertz MLK 165.3 legend audio speakers
- Power handling peak 300watts
- Power RMS 150 watts
- Impedance 4 ohms
- Frequency response 40Hz
- sensitivity 91 dB
Hertz MLK 165.3 legend audio speaker system are designed to take customers to a whole new level audio experience. This brand-new model Mille system ensures high quality sound. Its pressed pulped woofer cone with cotton fibers reduces unwanted vibrations.
I purchased these speakers a month ago. I bought these as an upgrade for another company’s product. These are incredible. The sound quality is excellent, very clear with loud great bass. I am very happy with these speakers.
Finding the best Hertz speaker for motorcycle is not as difficult as it sounds as long as you are aware what you are buying. Understanding your needs and requirements is crucial in finding best motorcycle speakers. Whatever product you may by, it must fulfill the requirements, or else it won’t matter how expensive it is, you won’t have the best experience.
FAQ’s | Hertz Speakers
1. what is the best hertz motorcycle speaker?
the best hertz motorcycle speaker is Hertz 165 6.5” two-way high energy coaxial speakers because of their high frequency response, sensitivity and mostly importantly the rubber polymer surrounding that provides them extra durability
2. Are all hertz motorcycle speakers universal?
No, all hertz motorcycle speakers are not universal. Each model is designed according to different requirements. You should consider all the factors that make a motorcycle speaker ideal for your motorbike before buying it.
3. Which is better? helmet speakers or handle bars speakers.
handle bars speakers are better than helmet because they allow you to listen audio without being oblivious to your surroundings. Plus, helmet speakers have a lot of wires that have to be placed inside the helmet that can cause inconvenience for the rider.
4. Can we use Hertz motorcycle speakers on other vehicles like cars?
Yes, you can certainly use Hertz motorcycle speakers in your cars. In fact, they would work better in your cars. They can easily be installed on your dash board, in the trunk or even under the seats and will give best performance.
5. Do Hertz motorcycle speakers provide the grills alongside the speakers or do we have to buy them separately?
some of the products that Hertz motorcycle speakers provide come with accessories such as grills and they cost a little bit more than the speakers that do not come with the grills. You can always buy these grills separately.
6. What is the average battery life of the Hertz motorcycle speakers?
This is a wireless Bluetooth speaker system, which means it is battery operated. Fortunately, it comes equipped with a powerful lithium-ion battery, that offers up to twelve hours of use per charge, with an average charge time of two hours.
7. Where can you buy the best Hertz motorcycle speakers?
You can find the best Hertz motorcycle speakers on Amazon. It offers a wide range of products from cheaper to high-end expensive options. Motorcycle speakers other than Hertz are also available on Amazon along with their reviews that help in making the right choice before making the purchase.