Last updated on July 26th, 2022 at 03:57 pm
A nice crispy sandwich is something that everybody likes and wants. Thinking about having the perfectly grilled Panini that is loaded with cheese and sauces is a dream come true. This can easily be achieved by a Panini press, be it commercial or a home one. A commercial panini press is surely going to feed a lot of hungry stomachs in your family or in a restaurant.
5 best value commercial Panini press
1. T- FAL GC7
- made up of- stainless steel
- color- silver
- dimensions- 14*13*6 inches
- has a serving capacity of four
- has high manual mode temperatures
- consumes 1800 watts
- contains 6 automatic programs
With regards to a commercial Panini press, this grill has a specific precision technology with the automatic sensor cooking to detect the number of products on the pan at one time. Direct monitoring can be conducted with the help of the light and beep sensor system. This will guarantee a perfectly cooked meat, be it rare, medium or thoroughly cooked through.
One of the main reasons for this to be the best small commercial panini press is that the thickness is automatically measured, and the temperature is then set accordingly in terms with the thickness of the sandwich. The non-stick plates are removable and dishwasher safe. There are 6 automatic cooking programs for 6 different meats, including; poultry, sandwich, fish, red meat, sausage and burgers.
The 600 square meter cooking surface makes everything easily fit inside this commercial sandwich grill. The cooking plates are aligned at a 7 degree angle to ensure that the cooking juices run off of them. There are two separate cooking modes, one specifically for frozen food, and the other one for manual cooking of food.
- Material used is stainless steel
- Has six cooking options
- Dual zone temperature control
- Top cover is adjustable
- Integrated drip tray
- Has a digital temperature display
Cuisinart is a must have if you want the best panini sandwich to eat. It comes with six preferable ways to cook including contact grill, panini press, full griddle, grill and griddle, top melt and full grill. The 1800 watts of power supply and the additional m500 degree Fahrenheit of temperature lets you grill and sear your food to the utmost perfection. If you are running out of time, the sear blast mode lets you lock in the flavor in less than 2 minutes.
The heating advantage is obtained as it is dual, which means you can carry out two entirely different processes on separate plates, be it warming, sautéing or searing. One of the main reasons why it is the best small commercial panini press is that top cover can adjusts into 6 different heights manually for top melt, moreover, the drip tray, scraper and the removable plates are dishwasher safe.
The plates are completely nonstick and reversible, making them perfect for Panini’s. A red indicator showcases the turned on power of the machine and the setting of the temperature is conducted by a knob.in terms of safety, this commercial sandwich grill will turn itself off after two hours of use and can easily be turned back on.
- It is aesthetically appealing.
- Has a low warm up and preheat time
- Temperature is maintained throughout the cook
- Large in size
- Easy to clean
- Available in black color
- Made up of aluminum
- Consumes 1200 wattage
- Has upright storage
- Available with coated nonstick grills
- Large surface area
YABANO is the ultimate best value commercial panini press because of its exceptional features. The whole package includes a sandwich maker, 2 removable drip trays, 1 manual and 1 service card. Even heat is distributed throughout the plates and during the complete cooking time. The fast temperature recovery of the surface consumes less cooking time, making the whole process faster.
The cooking surface is approximately 11 by 9.8 inch. This signals that you can put up to a total of 4 whole sandwiches and eight half sandwiches at one time. One of the best functions of this commercial toaster is that it opens up at an angle of 180 degrees making it possible to cut the cooking time by half. There are two separate lights, a red one and a green one that indicate the power being turned on, and the time to start cooking.
In terms of storage, a lot of space is saved because of its upright storage system. The removable drip tray removes any access meat juice and grease, making it healthy to eat. A very easy cleanup process is guaranteed because the plates only have to be wiped with a damp wet cloth and the drip tray can be washed in a dishwasher.
- Easy to use
- Has a very easy cleaning process
- Excellent customer service
- Suitable to make all sorts of sandwiches
- There is no temperature control knob.
- Available in silver color
- Has a built in LCD display
- Automatic shut off and timer option it
- Accompanied by a grill brush
- Has a one year warranty
- Consumes 1500 watts
- Comes with a floating lid
Ovente provides one of the best Panini grills in a very affordable price. The cooking time and temperature can be set according to your need and the grill will automatically shut off once the timer runs out. The floating lid is made in a very specific café style. This means that it can adjust to any thickness leaving charred grill marks on whatever you put in it. It is not only limited to Panini and sandwiches, you can also use it for meat and steaks.
The touch handle does not heat up and in case it does, a power light indicates to prevent accident. The practicality of this panini grill can be seen through the reasonable size and easy storage options. A very convenient factor about this best value commercial panini press is that it comes with a free grill brush that is superior in quality and long lasting.
The drip tray easily catches all the fats and greases, and is very easy to clean. The stainless steel housing only needs to be wiped with a damp cloth. The nonstick coated plates heat up quickly and evenly. The LCD display accurately tells the temperatures and it can be set in accordance to your need.
5. ALD KITCHEN
- Made up of stainless steel
- Has a manual timer
- Controllable thermostat
- Has a double resource
- Three layers of nonstick coating
- Consumes a wattage of 2200 watts
Here we have the best small commercial panini press built to withstand and tolerate very high levels of production. The ribbed cast iron transfers heat evenly throughout the plate quickly and conveniently. Along with panini, it can grill burgers, steaks and fish as well. The heat resistant handles can be held even while cooking, and the non-slip foot keeps it anchored to its place.
The temperature is manually controllable and can be easily adjusted with the front knob. Healthy cooking is ensured by the ribs as it removes any excess fat and grease. The removable grease can easily be cleaned in a dishwasher. The surface area is 9 by 14 inches, which large enough to fit three whole sandwiches. The delivery service is fast and worth ordering.
In conclusion, we have presented you with a list of best value commercial Panini press and their buyers guide. This list has been presented after carefully picking out the best ones in a sea of Panini presses. Go and check amazon to get the best suited Panini press for you right now!
FEATURES TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING
Press plate material:
- Aluminum can be used if you want the plates to heat up quickly, have even heat transference and be less expensive. However it requires use of heat oils for release and loses heat relatively quicker than other materials. Ideal application is when this commercial Panini grill is only needed intermittently.
- Cast iron can be used as plates if you want better heat retention, consistent heat transferring and that it should not stick to the surface even without the use of oils. However, it takes longer to heat up and is not exactly always in budget. This is a must if you have to use the press continuously.
- The nonstick material is very easy to clean as the food doesn’t stick, requires no oils and it heats up quickly. However the chances of this material being damaged are more than others.
Press plate configurations:
- A smooth top and bottom guarantees that whole of the panini comes in contact with the surface. It provides a griddle effect.
- A grooved top and bottom provide grill lines on both the surfaces of the panini, giving it an aesthetic appeal and versatility.
- Grooved top and smooth bottom are a dream come true because the sandwich can have a grilled effect and yet one whole side can be in contact with the plate.
- Dual groove and dual smooth is achieved when the Panini press is larger in size. This way you can choose however way you want the panini to be.
- A thermostat gauge lets you control the temperature of the food while cooking to make sure that it neither undercooks nor overcooks the food.
- It is better to buy a Panini grill with built in timer to prevent overheating or any burning accidents.
- The best value commercial panini press will turn itself off after a maximum two hours for safety reasons.
- The panini press should have a grill that can be raised or lowered to various heights while cooking.
- A floating hinge allows you to accommodate all sorts of breads easily, without the worry of size.
- A non-adjusting top squishes and smashes the panini and makes it leak.
- Handles made out of heat resistant material or rubber is the best as it prevents burns and scalding.
- How to clean burnt panini grill?
There are two ways to clean the burnt Panini grill. You can either steam it where you put the grill on the lowest flame. In the meanwhile, completely soak a paper towel or a cloth in water. After the grill has reached a high temperature, cover it with the soaked cloth and shut it down. Then open it up after five minutes, take the cloth off and wipe the surface with another wet cloth (clean). This will remove the burnt grill. The other way is to add 2 tablespoons of baking soda in half a cup of warm water. Pour the solution over the grill and let it sit for five minutes. Make sure to remove the access baking soda solution from the top. After five to ten minutes, wipe it clean with a clean cloth and see the magic happen!
- How to use a commercial panini press?
It is very easy to use a commercial Panini press. While you are preparing your sandwich, put the press on the stove for it to heat up. After it has heat up, sprinkle some cooking oil over it and crush it with a heat proof brush. Press one side of the Panini sandwich down and use the other handle to cover up the second side of the sandwich. This way both will grill quickly.
- What should I look for in a panini press?
It has been mentioned above in our article. To sum it up, look at the plate type, the material used, the heating gauge and safety features.
- How do you clean a commercial panini press?
After grilling, use a damp cloth to wipe all the sediments off of the plates while they are still warm.
- Can I cook meat on a panini press?
Yes you can.
- What type of bread do you use for a panini?
It can be made with any kind of bread.
- What is the best sandwich press?
All the above mentioned.