Last updated on July 26th, 2022 at 01:27 pm
The subwoofer is the heart of a car. If it is working, you are enjoy driving your car and if it is not as per your desire, you can not appreciate it. That is why we are here with a list of the best car competition subwoofer. All are not only reasonable but also durable ensuring longevity and better functionality. You would not regret spending money on it, so let us move towards them.
A Buying Guide To The Best Car Competition Subwoofer
Before buying the best car competition subwoofer, there are multiple points to consider including sound quality, speaker size and dimensions, bass boost, technical aspects, and whatnot. By comparing these factors, you can surely make the best purchase. So, let us move towards the best budget subwoofer guide!
- The essential job of subwoofers is to augment bass. If the SPL is too high, the bass is less crisp.
- You need a subwoofer that adjusts the quality and pressing factor of your sound waves.
- The peak power (PP) reveals to you how much beating voltage the speaker can withstand without tearing.
- Aside from the subwoofer, you need an amp 75% to 150% of your speaker’s RMS.
- Vehicle subwoofers are introduced in the storage trunk. They come in sizes going from 6 inches to 15 inches.
- Smaller speakers are simpler to install, while a 15-ich subwoofer could fill your trunk. Bigger subwoofers push more air, which means they have higher SPLs.
- The best competition subwoofers have bigger spiders, voice loops. Their cones are higher in quality, and the speakers have a higher RMS of 1,000W or more.
- The more profound your bass, you more your vehicle vibrates.
- In any case, a lot of basses can shake your teeth and shake your windows, so pick SPLs that function admirably with your vehicle model.
- You need to dodge sound mutilation as well.
- Pick a subwoofer with natural controls so you can without much of a stretch change the settings.
- Exceptionally higher sensitivity subwoofers can accomplish a boisterous, profound bass without utilizing a lot of electrical power.
- Lower frequencies give more bass, so watch that as well.
- The most well-known subwoofers are 4 ohms. You can likewise purchase 2-ohm and 8-ohm speakers.
- Impedance depicts the measure of obstruction in your subwoofer, so in case you are utilizing speakers, watch that they coordinate the impedance rating of your subwoofer.
- You can likewise choose whether you need a double voice coil or a solitary one.
- The quantity of loops influences the spread of obstruction.
- At last, consider the packaging or encased in an area where your subwoofer sits.
- If it is an enclosed case, the acoustics are improved and your bass is additionally fulfilling.
- The sound stays sharp and crisp, even at lower volumes.
- If it is an open subwoofer, it might have a port or a detour.
- These subwoofers offer stronger volumes however less bass, so choose your need before you purchase.
Top 6 Best Car Competition Subwoofer
For your comfortability, we have prepared a list of the best car competition subwoofer and all are decided on the basis of the buying guide. So, let us move towards the best car subwoofer for deep bass.
1. American Bass USA XFL 1244 – Best Car Competition Subwoofer
- 1,000 watts peak power
- 2,000 watts RMS power
- 3 inches voice coil
- Die-cast aluminum basket
- Uni rubber gasket
If you are trying to buy the best car competition subwoofer, nothing could be more perfect than this American bass speaker. Furthermore, the specs on this American Bass speaker are genuinely high. The subwoofer has two voice coils that each offers 4 ohms of current, which means you have a complete impedance of 8 ohms. In numerous items, 12-inch speakers are the baby of the family and you would not count on it. Not so with American Bass.
Inside this American brand range, 12-inch speakers are the bigger model. These competition level subwoofers have a mounting profundity of 7.6 inches. And keeping in mind that a few speakers have aluminum formers, this one uses a rubber corner to hold its magnet set up. Up top, the rubber gasket has a ribbed, adjusted surface that just takes into account two sweep settings. The distinction in these radii is outwardly irrelevant, however, it works.
The speaker cone is made of non-squeezed paper and diecast aluminum sewed together. The paper is strengthened with carbon Kevlar and thickly pressed froth. The 220 ounces magnet itself is triple-stacked to help the 3-inch voice loops. As far as power output, this subwoofer has a peak intensity of 2,000W and RMS of 1,000W. The speaker uses Conex insects to chill off. This 38 pounds American Bass XFL speaker is hefty for various world records. Its perfect sound and steady output make it a firm top pick among sound systems. Go and take a profound look over it on Amazon to buy yours.
2. Gravity Warzone GW15D2 Car Subwoofer – Most Powerful Subwoofer For Car
- 3500 watts peak power
- 7000 watts performance
- Pressed paper cone
- Advanced air flow cooling system
- 30 to 500 Hz frequency response
- 85 dB sensitivity
The peak power of this sound system is 3500 watts and when it comes performance, these car subwoofers offer 7000 watts. Yet, their RMS can utilize indistinguishable amplifiers.
Another key contrast is its buildup quality. Their edges have marginally various shapes that this model has a more extensive edge at the top, which influences the mounting cycle. Additionally, this model is deeper and its voice loops are more extensive at the base. These measurements will intensely impact how you mount your subwoofer, remembering its area for your trunk and the size of its nook.
When it comes to the sensitivity, know that it is 85 dB, which is higher than the human security threshold of 80 dB. So, while this speaker will shake the entire vehicle, do not sit excessively near it or you may damage your eardrums.
3. Skar Audio ZVX-12v2 D2 – Best Competition Subwoofers 2021
- Dual 2 ohms SPL
- 3,000 watts peak power
- 1,500 watts RMS power
- 3″ 8-layer Copper Voice Coil
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
If you need a subwoofer that is on the more accommodating side, the Skar Audio 12-inch functions admirably. It is genuinely ground-breaking for a speaker of its size, with 3,000W peak power and 1,500W RMS. The subwoofer reacts to frequencies between 30 Hz and 400 Hz, which means it has a more extensive scope of bass. The subwoofer has a wide base, however, its 3-inch voice loop making it smaller.
The ZVX-12v2 has two voice loops, each offering 2 ohms of impedance. The 3-inch copper loop twists multiple times around its tube-shaped triple-stack attractive base. This permits it to withstand exceptional temperatures while cooling sufficiently quickly to forestall short circuits. The subwoofer cone is made of grade paper encompassed by high move froth. The two of them decrease contortion. This subwoofer competition car audio is tolerably amazing in output, and its SPL is 83.7 dB. The Qts for this current subwoofer’s walled-in area is 0.45 so the subwoofer should be totally fixed.
To keep your speakers at ideal working temperatures, Skar utilizes a cooling configuration stream that is exceptionally cutting-edge. While the subwoofer’s frequency range is 30 to 400 HZ, the speaker has frequencies of 44 Hz before move off. Then, the Xmax of its voice loops is 29 mm. The triple-slug magnet weighs 306 ounces, so it successfully counters the speaker’s 4-ohm absolute obstruction. Its Bl is 21.8.
4. Skar Audio DDX-15 – Best 15 Inch Competition Subwoofer
- Dual 2 ohms woofer
- 1,500 watts peak power
- 1,000 watts RMS power
- 5 inches copper voice coils
- Airflow cooling design
- 20 Hz to 250 Hz frequency range response
As far as settings, the Skar Audio 15 inches, best car competition subwoofer, could have similar specs as its more modest choice. A few models have 3-inch voice loops, 1,500W RMS, and 3,000W peak power. It covers a marginally more extensive frequency scope of 25 Hz to 400 Hz. There is a bigger 18-inch model that extends frequencies to 20Hz and ups its peak power and RMS to 3,200W and 1,600W individually.
All things considered, this specific model is not essential for the ZVX arrangement. And maybe, it is from the DDX family. Its particular model number is DDX 15D2. This implies it is a 15-inch speaker, however, its double loops just have 1 ohm of impedance for every coil. So, while ZVX speakers have 4-ohm of obstruction, this DDX just has 2 ohms. Its voice loop is smaller as well, with a measurement of 2.5 inches.
This speaker is less amazing. Its peak power is 1,500W and its RMS is 1,000W. Yet, its SPL is higher at 90.6 dB, and its magnet is super loaded instead of the triple-slug ones introduced in ZVX subwoofers. It uses a similar sort of cone, however – sewed high froth roll and paper. It cools as fast yet has a lower Fs of 33.6 Hz and a frequency scope of 20 Hz to 250 Hz. The 202 ounces super load magnet in this subwoofer is a solid match for its 2.5-inch loops. Its external cone breadth might be bigger however all its internals are more modest, lighter, and more conservative.
5. NVX VCW152 True Car Subwoofer – Best Competition Subwoofers 2021
- 1000 watts RMS
- 2000 watts peak power
- 3D Die cast aluminum basket
- Aluminum voice coil
- High roll foaming
- Fiber pressed paper cone
This 15 inches NVX VCW152 True Car Subwoofer is outwardly explicit. While it uses a 3D die cast aluminum basket, the base of the container is woven, giving it a more finished look. However, the remainder of the cone actually contains high roll foaming and fiber pressed paper.
Yet, it is practically half as light at 34.5 pounds, and its external measurements are 18 inches length, 18 inches in width, and 14 inches in height. The peak power on this speaker is 2000 watts and its RMS is 1000W, which means it is scaled down both in size and electrical output.
However, it is a decent decision if your vehicle has a smaller than usual incubate or little trunk. Outwardly, this speaker is slight and you may excuse it. Its capacity output is on the lower side too. However, if you generally need it for sound reading and simple tuning in, it turns out great.
6. Power Acoustik MOFO-154X – Hardest Hitting 15 Inch Subwoofer 2021
- Weighs 0.07 pounds
- 4 layers voice coil
- Die-cast aluminum voice coils
- Dual Poly cotton spiders
If you are on a chase for a cheap subwoofer, at that point this is the most ideal alternative for you. Power Acoustik brings you one of the first-class competition subwoofers that you can discover in the market today. These best competition subwoofers are sold at a value that you could concede to and performs truly well. The speaker itself weighs around 32 pounds and has a component of 9 inches by 9 inches in height and 9 inches in width. It likewise has a 15 inches profundity so you know that it can fit a nook box well.
Notwithstanding, the guarantee for this one is just 90 days which is not that awful by any means. It runs on a 3,000 watts power output and 1,700 watts RMS. It has 8 measure pressure wire terminals that encase the wires so it remains set up regardless of whether the speakers are pounding. It likewise accompanies aluminum support balances with a dust cap so dust can not get accumulated.
With this best car subwoofer for deep bass, you make certain the life expectancy of your speakers can keep going for quite a while. The subwoofer is constructed with super-loaded magnets with 340 ounces of strontium ferrite. There are double Conex webs inside just as 2.5 inches of 4-layer loops on aluminum previous making it stronger contrasted with different brands.
Extracting the best car competition subwoofer was pretty challenging and it profound research over multiple factors and find the best ones. You can undoubtedly count on them. Check them on Amazon and make your choice as per your desires. We will recommend you to go for American Bass USA XFL 1244. But if you find any other subwoofer more decent, you can count on it without any stress.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best car competition subwoofer?
To buy the best car competition subwoofer, there are certain factors that count in making it the best. These factors include peak power, RMS power, sound quality, size of the speaker, bass boost, frequency response, impedance, and bass. In our recommendation, the best car competition subwoofer is American Bass USA XFL 1244. We chose this product as the best one because of its higher power rating and wider voice coil.
What ohm subwoofer is best?
The most recommended ohm rating is 4 ohms if you want average volume sound but of good quality. Subwoofers with 2 ohms impedance are likely to be louder than 4 ohms but we do not recommend them because of lower quality sound.
Are 15 inch subs louder than 12?
In this manner, the less specialized response to the inquiry is that any remaining factors being controlled, the 15 inches will be stronger than the 12 inches. You can take care of it more power and get more volume, and for low-frequency signals, that is in fact significant, as they might be generally intangible.
What size subwoofer is best for bass?
The 12-inch subwoofer is likely the most adaptable size as it can deal with a wide assortment of music. It is a typical secondary selling purchase and it is famous with audiophiles with a greater bass hunger. A 12-inch subwoofer is incredible for creating additional bass and it works wells with plenty of frequencies.
Does a capacitor help subwoofers?
If the amplifier draws more flow than is accessible from the electrical framework simply, the capacitor conceals the distinction to its put-away limit. The battery is not over-burden and the vehicle voltage stays consistent. The capacitor will help guarantee your music does not go level, yet has the dynamic quality you love.
For More Related Articles: Cuzgeek.com