Apple Watch 7 (41mm/GPS) from $399 to $299:
Even though we are now between significant sales events, there are still many opportunities to save money on some of our favorite pieces of technology.
As an example, the price of the Apple Watch 7 has recently been dropped by a considerable amount, courtesy of Target. Now, you can acquire an Apple Watch 7 (41mm/GPS) for $299 when you shop at Target.
- This specific version of the best-selling smartwatch is now available at its all-time low price of $299, a savings of $100 off of its original retail price of $399.
- It shouldn’t be surprising that this Apple bargain is already drawing much interest since numerous hues are now sold out.
- At the time of this writing, the Apple Watch 7 in Red is, thankfully, still available for $299.
- Although it is not Apple’s most advanced wristwatch, the Apple Watch 7 is an excellent wearable device.
- It has a brilliant display, has been certified as being IPX6 compliant, and can charge up to 33% quicker than its predecessor.
- This incredible Apple offer is now valid at Target on the Red, Green, and Starlight colors wearable, and it applies to the 41mm model currently on sale.
Read: 25-HOME launched 35% Off Sitewide Sale for 7 Days
The Apple Watch 7 is still a capable wearable device, even though it is no longer the flagship wristwatch for the California-based tech giant Apple, which distinction now belongs to the Apple Watch 8.
In our review of the Apple Watch 7, we lauded the wearable device for many reasons, including its more prominent display with narrower bezels, brighter always-on mode, complete keyboard, and outstanding health monitoring capabilities.
In terms of the Apple Watch 7’s credentials as a fitness tracker, notable features include an electrocardiogram (ECG) monitor, blood oxygen monitoring, and notifications for irregular heart rhythms.
- Additionally, purchasing an Apple Watch 7 comes with a free trial of Apple Fitness Plus for three months.
- The battery life of the Series 7 may be increased to around 18 hours with the aid of watchOS 9, which introduces a new reduced power mode and is compatible with the Series 7.
- That is not even close to the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5, but it is plenty to carry you through the whole day with some power left over.
- If you’re trying to decide between the Apple Watch 7 and the Apple Watch 8, the two features that stand out the most in the newer model are the temperature sensor for the skin and the crash detection.
- However, the Apple Watch 7 can still run watchOS 9, so the overall experience between the two is comparable.
- Because of this, you will be able to get this reduced device from an earlier generation.
The finest Apple bargains often only stay around for a short time, and this outstanding Apple Watch offer is already running out quickly, so if you want one, be sure you get it while you still have the opportunity.
And if you’re seeking to save even more money on premium Apple items, we’ve recently discovered that Amazon offers a fantastic discount on the latest iPad Air 2022 model.
Read: 5 Tech [Hot Stuff] on Amazon that is 40 to 80% OFF This Week
Best Buy: MacBook Air (M1) 256GB from $999 to $799:
Even though it belongs to a previous generation, the MacBook Air M1 is still considered one of the most incredible models of MacBook that money can buy.
Not only does it provide excellent performance and battery life, but it is also the ideal gadget for Apple lovers who are concerned about their spending.
- Best Buy is offering a discount on the Apple MacBook Air M1 for a limited time, bringing the price down to $799.
- That’s a savings of $200, and it’s easily one of the finest early Presidents Day bargains Apple has offered.
- The most affordable! Because it contains Apple Silicon, the M1 MacBook Air provides outstanding overall performance.
- In addition, the M1 processor enabled the MacBook Air to achieve a battery life of more than 14 hours in our test.
- It is now on sale at Best Buy for $799, the lowest price it has ever been sold for in the store’s history.
- It has a display with a Retina resolution of 13.3 inches, 8 gigabytes of RAM, and 256 gigabytes of solid-state storage.
Read: Amazon Fire TV amazing Discount Deals, Reviews and more
The MacBook Air has a 13-inch display with a resolution of 2,560 by 1600 pixels, 8 gigabytes of random access memory (RAM), Apple’s 8-core M1 processor, and a 256-gigabyte solid-state drive (SSD).
It is packed into a chassis that weighs only 2.8 pounds and is thinner and more portable than the MacBook Pro.
In our assessment of the MacBook Air M1, we awarded this model a very close to perfect score because of its exceptional performance, ergonomic keyboard design, high-definition camera, and ideal battery life. When fully charged, the battery will last for more than 14 hours.
- The MacBook Air 2020 is still one of the most impressive laptops on the market, even though we did not care for its thick bezels or its lack of extra connectors.
- We even went as far as to state that “the MacBook Air M1 has the performance and battery life to beat even the greatest PCs.”
- There is a newer model of the MacBook Air called the M2, and it’s starting price is $1,199.
- In addition, this laptop offers you an improved performance, a brighter display, a more detailed 1080p webcam, and the ability to charge it via MagSafe.
- However, considering everything, the M1 is a deal in this price range.
Related: Top 12 300 Dollar Gaming Laptop Review Guide 2023