Last updated on March 12th, 2022 at 10:40 am
If you are looking for a massive TV, then you need to check the reviews here for the best 75 inch TV under 2000. These 4k ultra HD screens are in limelight for their classy look and watching experience. Improved image and color quality, sound effects, and other smart features give you a theater vibe at home. We have searched and listed the best-rated models under the budget without compromising on the features.
Best 75 inch TV under 2000
Some of the best 75 inch TV under 2000 with mind-blowing specifications are listed here to level up your home theatre.
1. SAMSUNG TU-8000 Series –Best buy 75 inch TV
- Dimensions: 66” x 38” x 2.4”
- Weight: 45.4 lb
- Simple and elegant designed LCD
- Tuned hues providing clear pictures
- 4K UHD screen resolution
- High dynamic range
- Auto game mode
- In-built Alexa
- One remote for controlling all the connected devices
This best 75 inch 4K TV allows you to enjoy your desired shows on a 4k resolution screen that is elevated to 4k for stunning picture details. The user manual guides you to explore the features. You get sharp and clear images through the crystal display. The high-speed processor converts the content into spectacular 4k. You can view the sleek screen from any angle. The auto game mode provides you control enhancing your experience and the universal guide shows you customized content saving your searching time. Just ask Alexa to play your favorite song.
2. SAMSUNG Q70 75 Inch Smart TV
- Dimensions: 66” x 37.8” x 2.4”
- Weight: 78.7 lb
- 4K UHD and Al upscaling
- Direct full array 4x backlighting
- Quantum HDR 8x
- Ultra viewing angle
- 100% color volume with QLED
- On-screen guide for content streaming
The full array 4x backlighting delivers amazing blacks and whites in the picture and the smart processor enhances and optimizes it. Not to forget the ambient mode before moving on, it changes your black screen to appealing graphics still forcing you to look at it. It can also merge with your home furnishings. The quantum HDR irradiates the deep colors and details. You get 100% color volume with QLED providing a movielike experience. You can explore the movies using your voice while you learn on your couch with your favorite coffee flavor. The sleek design does not defocus your attention.
3. Sony X900H –Best 75 inch TV for the money
- Dimensions: 66”x 1.25” x 40.75”
- Weight: 76 lbs
- Full array LED
- Triluminous display
- Android TV with google assistance
- X-motion clarity technology
- 4K HDR
- Dolby Vision and Netflix regulated mode
- Game mode
- Narrow bezel
- Slim wall mount
- Acoustic multi-audio sound technology
This Sony X900H features 4k HDR processor that allows you to see superior quality pictures having enriched details. The triluminous and full array LED display provides innovative colors, brighter highpoints, and stunning dark scenes with lifelike contrast. The realistic contrast is achieved by darkening the dark areas and lightening the light areas. Your gaming experience enhances with the Sony TV game mode that makes it smooth and more reactive. The X-motion clarity technology offers better action and motion. This smart tv allows you to voice control your tasks connected to smart devices and search seasons and movies. The in-built Alexa will help to volume up or play your favorite music. This best 75 inch TV for gaming fully immerses you in the game as the design is simple and sleek with a thin wall mount. The acoustic multi-audio gives you a fascinated experience.
4. LG 70 Series 75 inch Smart TV
- Dimensions: 66” x 38” x 2.9”
- Weight: 77 lbs
- Nano bezel design
- A7 gen3 4K processor
- Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG
- Full array dimming technology
- In-built Alexa and Google voice assistance
- Magic remote for motion and voice control
- Remarkable gameplay
The LG 70 series nano cell display provides a 4k quality picture. You get to see the natural and accurate colors at wide-angle and great black levels and contrast. The webOS platform allows you to stream shows easily while providing you the content you are interested in. You get a magic remote with the LG TV that is voice and motion enabled allowing you to control your TV through your voice or clicking the buttons. Talking about the 4k performing processor, it delivers great and smooth detailed pictures. The 4k Al upscaling in the advanced processor enhances it all for you. The latest technology gaming features offer an improved gaming experience. This best TV under 1500 dollars lets you experience the real moment through full array dimming technology.
5. LG 73 Series –Best Value 75 inch TV
- Dimensions: 66.7” x 41.3” x 13.6
- Weight: 78 lbs
- 4K IPS display
- 4K Quad-core processor
- WebOS and voice-control remote
- HDR, HDR10, HLG
- In-built apple airplay 2 and homekit
- Low latency mode
This best value 75 inch TV provides improved performance with realistic picture details and enhanced contrast. Al processor makes the experience even better and the webOS platform allows you to access your desired content easily on the Netflix app, prime video, and Apple TV. The filmmaker mode has automated processor settings. HDR supports different formats for picture tuning. The ultra surround sound effects provide great sound details in the scene and you can connect two speakers. Low latency auto mode sets for less lag.
6. TCL 75R617 75 inch TV
- Dimensions: 66.1” x 38” x 3.5”
- Weight: 78.3 lbs
- LED TV delivering superior picture quality
- Premium 4k ultra HD
- Roku smart tv platform accessing TV channels
- Auto game mode
- Voice control through remote and voice assistant devices
- Contrast control zones
TCL introduces high-quality and well-designed products incorporating the latest technology. These best 75 inch TVs offer premium picture quality featuring LED, HDR pro, and Dolby Vision. LED provides enhanced brightness and colors. Dolby Vision delivers superior contrast, brightness, and colors. They come in simple and modern design with easy access to multiple channels. When you play a video game, the auto game mode quickly detects it providing settings for gaming. You get access to thousands of TV shows through the Roku Smart TV platform and you can use your voice to search for movies or start a movie. This voice feature works with google assistant, Alexa, and also the Roku app.
How to Pick the Best 75 inch TV under 2000
Along with the bigger screen, you get smart features like screen reflecting, voice controls, and sound sensors. Before investing, you must know what features you need.
- You must check your viewing distance before selecting the screen size. You can calculate it by multiplying the screen size by two. For instance, the appropriate viewing distance for a 75 inch TV, is 75 x 2, which makes 150 inches
- 4k Ultra HD screens give you a clear picture even if you sit a bit closer
- TVs with 120 Hz RR or greater provide the smoothest image
- You do not need to consider the refresh rate for OLED or QLED screens because they provide great results even at 60 Hz
HDMI & Other Ports
- Check the HDMI ports. There must be at least three HDMI ports, a USB port, optical I/O port, and RF input, etc
- HDR gives better contrast for displaying real-life pictures. HDR10 and HDR10+ are used in home TVs
- Dolby Vision is more precise than HDR10 as it delivers more accurate brightness and contrast
Hands-free Voice Control
- 75 inch TVs offer a hands-free voice control system that works by voice-enabled remotes or smart speaker
- It lets you control your TV using Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant, and other alike programs
- Al-processors suggest new content based on your watch and surfing histories
- Buy a smart TV with a 1-2 year warranty period because shipping it, again and again, to get the issues fixed is not an easy job
The best 75 inch TVs listed here are all under $2000 to enhance your experience on a budget. They contain all the amazing features for the price. You get enhanced picture quality, brightness, black levels, and contrast. The minimalistic sleek design keeps your focus maintained and you get the option of a tv stand or wall mount. Some of the models have an ambient mode to match your home décor. The in-built Alexa and google voice-control allows you to easily turn on/off the connected devices and navigate through them. You can get your favorite from the list ranging models between $900-$2000.
For more details, you can read the best 75 inch under 2000.
What is the best 75 inch TV for the money?
Sony X900H is the best 75 inch TV for the money. It offers realistic colors and deep uniform black levels. You can experience enhanced gaming because of the Sony game mode providing you more control. The sleek design keeps you immersed in your game or favorite show and the built-in Alexa and google voice assistance helps you search the content and switch on/off the connected devices.
What is the best cheapest 75 inch TV?
The best cheapest 75 inch TV is LG 73 series that has a 4k IPS display with a 60O viewing angle proving clear picture details. HDR enhances the beauty of your shows and the webOS platform allows fast and easy streaming. It also has in-built Apple airplay 2 and an Apple home kit.
Are 75 inch TVs worth it?
75 inch TVs are worth buying as they offer you a cinema-like experience in the comfort of your home. the 4k resolution gives you larger, clear real-like picture details with enhanced brightness and colors. Technologies like QLED and OLED make them expensive but they offer you amazing features like game mode, voice controls, etc.
What 75 inch TV has the best picture?
Samsung TU-8000 series having 4k resolution provides amazing picture details. The crystal display gives clear and sharp images. It also features 4k high-speed processor and an elegantly slim design to keep you absorbed in your favorite show giving you a real-like experience. The colors are well-tuned for you.
Is it worth buying a 75 inch TV?
A 75 inch TV is worth investing in if you are a person who loves watching movies and shows. You can bring the cinema experience to your living room and have your relaxing time. The picture colors, brightness, black levels, and contrast need high appreciation. HDR, Dolby Vision, and other latest tech features will want you to buy it. It is a bit expensive but we have listed some budget options for your ease.
What is the best 75 inch tv to buy?
Samsung TU-8000 series is the best one to buy on the list. The 4k resolution screen provides enhanced picture details. The crystal display offers clear and sharp details while the ultra-fast processor transfers into 4k. You can view the screen from any angle because of the ultra-thin design that keeps you engaged throughout the movie. The game mode, in-built Alexa are some of the other stunning features.